Have You Ever Noticed???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have You Ever Noticed???

I know its the same name as the previous one but I couldn't think of a better name for this topic. Have you ever noticed that on this forum there is a tension between the guys and the girls? I mean according to them its just for fun but at some point I do believe it crosses the the line of humor and becomes less humorous and more of a fight! I mean why is that?

[This message has been edited by Rida.]

yawn

Comment

Rida cause some people enjoy creating trouble and targeting men or women is an easy target.

Comment

Meray laee tay sab braber nai(n) ... unj Rida teray munh tay muchhaa(n) tay naee?

Comment

Speak english Mukhtaar !!!!

Comment

Mukhtar palwan oey ae kaki ay, muchaan da naam na laiN, maray gee.
            Rab Rakha

Comment

lol, haha, u guys r funny, well Rida jee, i too, have seen people get serious too early and starts offending each other, actually this chat media is like that, take an example of IRC, u will find most of the ppl either fighting or flirting. Very few ppl talk in a frendly way. Khair kisi ko koi baat buri lagee ho to maafi , )

Comment

Don't ask Rida much about her facial details otherwise she will post her picture.

Comment

Rida,

You know ... me dunger .. no english .. punjabi only ... learn Punjabi or Urdu .. if you say you are Pakistani. Muchaa(n) walee kudi.

Comment

I have no intentions of doing that chang326 and whatever gave you that idea? And Mukhtaar, I know Urdu but not the kind you speak !

Comment

Dear Rida,

What's wrong with the posting of your lovely(potentially) photo. We guys can have a look. Why not? It could be good experience watching a desi larki on the web.

com'on hurry up, will you!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment (atleast I hope it was) but I think I'll pass.

Comment

Chang yaar tangna kar.

Comment

Bittersweat,

Rida noo tang kar. Auh roode hay. Tasweer naain laandi.

Comment

Baee meree kind koee wakhree naee ... meray khiyaal ich sarayaa(n) noo(n) meree gallaa(n) dee samajh aandee ay .... per hun main kee karaa(n) teray munh tay muchhaa(n) jo nay .... too(n) anokhee shay jo hoee ... tainu kitho(n) samajh aaway meree gallaa(n) dee.

Comment

Working...
                              X