X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munna with Gandasa

Ayite folks
    this thread is on the request of UZ

Munna is a punjabi movie hero with his gandasa and munni is a typical fat desi heroine. munny loves her and sings for her wearing a red laacha and long paranda and as expected munna carrying the gandasa in his hand and twisting his moochain from other hand shows him attitude.

and now its upto u, start the story

and yeah its not cafe thread, we are gona seriously discuss this nonsense that is not part of our rural culture.
    KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
    LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Munny loves HER and sings for HER! Omg this is a out-of-ordinary Punjabi flick in the making!

Is it adapted from the Bollywood movie "Dostana" by any chance?
    ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Re: Munna with Gandasa

Stop oyeee ............ Yeah Shadi nahiii HosakTeee

Munni , BabLoo d BachpaN ki MaaNG aY .
      I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people

Comment

^Scence changes:

Munni is very ghareeb and she is dancing in the fields. She is wearing a diamond ring and some gold jewelry which is looking very good on her.
        Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

sehat munni also "shermain" and dances in the fields. even though she wears the most fancy (gota kinnary wali) clothes, but still she is scared of her step mother.

the loafer lafanga chaudary of that pind saw her dancing in his fields and from then on he keeps bad eye on her.

But is Munni gonna save the munni from chudary's evil eye?
          is munna gonna marry the munni?
          what kind bhung her stepmother gonna put in munni-munna relationship?

please ask them from the next poster
          "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

Wait, its time for the director to come in .. :halo:

theme is all politically incorrect, very stereo typical. Look at this ..

Munna is a punjabi movie hero with his gandasa with twistable moonchain

Why cant Munna be a clean shave, urbanite, educated guy who does speak panjabi but in Naeem Bukhari style rather than Sultan Rahi style

munni is a typical fat desi heroine, wearing a red lacha and long paranda

Okay I am ok with munni, there is no stereo typical, political incorrectness here.
            People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

after dancing munni gets ssoo tired that she is sleeping with full makeup and munna is watching her from roof
              TOGETHER WE STAND AND TOGETHER WE FALL

Comment

Originally posted by zobia View Post
                sehat munni also "shermain" and dances in the fields. even though she wears the most fancy (gota kinnary wali) clothes, but still she is scared of her step mother.

the loafer lafanga chaudary of that pind saw her dancing in his fields and from then on he keeps bad eye on her.
                Bycharara chaudhry muft main mara jay ga zara sa cho ker toot paina Munnna gandasy sy os ky totty toty ker ky munni ko ky bahon main ly ker gany gaay ga Meri jaisi Public hyran ky bhei chaudhry saab ki khata qasoor same you are doing with munna woh bhi baghy nikah tot paini munni
                YAZEED-UN-Nisa!

Comment

Originally posted by TLK View Post
                  Munna is a punjabi movie hero with his gandasa with twistable moonchain

Main bhi same lines per soch rahi hon, Tum moncha wat ky thora thora hansny waly ki bat tu nahi ker rahy Ya hans tu nahi rahy
                  YAZEED-UN-Nisa!

Comment

ok so there was this one scene i watched from punjabi movie .there was a molvi , the daku and the girl.so molvi sahab asks the bride ke kabool hai.the girl is being forced into marriage so she says nuthing.The hero(daku) slaps one her head and says "pehli haan ho gai hai molvi saheb"
                    molvi saheb says ke its worng but the daku says my mom told me even she also said haan in a similar manner to his dad
                    but b4 the bride cud say her third yes she was rescued by the hero

is kay baad maine khud say wada kiya ke kabhi koi punjabi movie ka scene nahi dekhoon ge
                    stop annoying me.ok?

Comment

Munni gives Munna a makeover.. makes him into a John Abraham lookalike..
                      ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Then they sing, Crazy kiya re in the sarson key kheyth.
                        It starts to rain and all the make up comes off.

They look at each other, and faint.
                        Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Niksik View Post
                          Then they sing, Crazy kiya re in the sarson key kheyth.
                          It starts to rain and all the make up comes off.

They look at each other, and faint.

indeed crazy kiya rai
                          TOGETHER WE STAND AND TOGETHER WE FALL

Comment

There is no Gandasa or Bundooq shooting.
                            Fools never disagree.

Comment

i dont quite get whats going on:aq:

Comment

Working...
                              X