Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOSSIPING/Criticizing showbiz Celebrities [Split: How to deal with annoying people]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOSSIPING/Criticizing showbiz Celebrities [Split: How to deal with annoying people]

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
    RJ uncle can you share with us afterward what you said in that program , please.
    By all means...will try to get the recording/DV and would upload it and provide the link to this thread...and mine.

I am in full mood to talk something to protect the rights of showbiz people jin ko logon ne mandir ka ghanta samjha hua hai....!!

Khush rahein....
    Jeevay Jeevay PAKISTAN

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
    RJ uncle can you share with us afterward what you said in that program , please.
    The show was a bumper one...we received umpteenth calls...and of course TWO important subjects were brought up by the anchor..and discussed at length where some callers totally agreed with my thoughts.

Later around 1.30 am on my way home from Muhammad Ali Society studio of the "R-World" TV Sattelite channel..I received 4 calls from my TV buddies...some top stars..who profusely thanked me for speaking out that I'll be there to speak against anything being adversely spoken on pak_showbiz people...and I said that rather blatantly...that i am now really angered by certain accusations leveled against my community people with such conviction and that too by a pseudonym.

Following two topics were discussed and debated...besides other tidbits and interesting anecdotes and a visit to the yesteryears of showbiz;
    1. GOSSIP MONGERING on showbiz personalities and the spicy deluge of add ons (tafreeh by tafreehwallas just for the heck of it..) thereafter!
    2. Show_biz people being considered rude
    Shobi has promised me four clips which i will download and provide the link on my thread soon...

Khush rahein...

Here's a pic of yesterday's show;

Jeevay Jeevay PAKISTAN

Comment

When has an actor or actress or any showbiz personality accepted anything they've done? LOL never..it's always denial a part of showbiz!

First hand experience is always the truth..ofcourse people in the same fraternity think alike..so to them it's all "hearsay". Masala news, instep dawn, femina, SHE, women's own..all over the internet. Lets see u stop people from talking.. I wish shay's msg cud be put back up here.. she really summed it up well.
      ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Bohat hee kamzoor case hai...LOL!!!
        Jeevay Jeevay PAKISTAN

Comment

Moderator's Warning:
          Please refrain from fighting again in this thread
          "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Celebs that are for real are either shooting or dealing with family life.. the rest spend 14 hours on GS and 14 on facebook.

I'd love to see someone bring "showbiz rights" lets see how far they go..

case DISSmissed. (lol)

and yeah I do love the personal cheerleaders as well..

Comment

^ I've learnt lol..but some people really can't "let go" I mean if people annoy them so such a degree why wud they still talk about them in every post? That's all from me here..unless i'm dragged here intentionally. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gina~ View Post
                ^ I've learnt lol..but some people really can't "let go" I mean if people annoy them so such a degree why wud they still talk about them in every post? That's all from me here..unless i'm dragged here intentionally. lol
                you have point there.
                ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

Originally posted by Gina~ View Post

Gina~ u should take ur own advice then, Ignore and not read that person's/people's post, tht's what i do. trust me it's the best thing(ok i lie sweet revenge is far more sweeter and satisfying and worth the consiquences...:CareBear.

Comment

^Been ages since i've spoken to them or about them..I realized upon visiting this thread that the particular person just cant let go..amusing! LOL I ignore it all.. and let this pass too *winks*

Comment

Re: How to deal with annoying people

What about stuff that showbiz folks have done for which we have the proof.

raju, you talk a lot about values on this site. tell me something, will you publically, here as well as in your guest apperances at these shows condemn the bayhaya, nangay, ghatiya programs on pakistani television, what about lollywood. what aboutr people who act in those?

We have all recently seen pictures of pakistani TV actresses in two piece bikinis at a beach, some values there. Lets hear you condemn those in your appearances and on GS.

or do rules change there?

Actually, if memory serves me right, you were ratehr dismissive about shoaib akhter's idiotic actions nd had choice words regarding the mental faculties of naseem Ashraf. Critique would be fine but that was a rather low and personal statement comign froms someone who preaches values and manners.

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/cricketna...d-5-years.html

Seems like a case of do as I say not as I do, and that there are different rules for different people.
                      Last edited by The Saracen; Nov 29, 2008, 03:26 PM.
                      Yaqeen mohkam, amal paiham, mohabbat faateh-e-aalam
                      jahad-e-zindagaani mein hein yeh mardon ki shamsheerain

Comment

Originally posted by The Saracen View Post
                        What about stuff that showbiz folks have done for which we have the proof.

raju, you talk a lot about values on this site. tell me something, will you publically, here as well as in your guest apperances at these shows condemn the bayhaya, nangay, ghatiya programs on pakistani television, what about lollywood. what aboutr people who act in those?

We have all recently seen pictures of pakistani TV actresses in two piece bikinis at a beach, some values there. Lets hear you condemn those in your appearances and on GS.

or do rules change there?

Actually, if memory serves me right, you were ratehr dismissive about shoaib akhter's idiotic actions nd had choice words regarding the mental faculties of naseem Ashraf. Critique would be fine but that was a rather low and personal statement comign froms someone who preaches values and manners.

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/cricketna...d-5-years.html

Seems like a case of do as I say not as I do, and that there are different rules for different people.
                        First...my gratitude to UZee for restarting this thread!

Now...you talk of something absolutely different then the subject being debated...and as far as comments being referred as 'low' and 'personal' the salutation you decide on my comments--are but your thoughts and do not befit of what I wrote there! Perhaps you are also not aware as to what findings the audit committee at the PCB is coming up with--on fiasco's unlimited during that bloke's era! as CM.

To ponder that issue here on this thread...leaves many doubts in my mind...having also read some bitter comments in this thread.

YOU COULDN'T BE MORE CLEARER HERE---friend!

Peace--------------

Jeevay Jeevay PAKISTAN

Comment

Shay's msg got deleted NO good!

Comment

^

as long as you read it
                            Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
                            :)

Comment

^ mine too.... HIS is still there. should be chucked in the bin.
                              Last edited by lillyy2k2; Dec 1, 2008, 05:46 PM.
                              Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X