Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

juicy and indulging sin

So folks, what you thinks of Gossiping?

Its soooo delicious isn't it? We all protest now and then saying nahien nahien hum nahi kartay, but sometimes even unintentionally we become part of it. Tell me when is it justified to be doing it?
    Whats your stance on it...and what evils do you think shall be eradicated if there was some method of hypnosis to stop us all from it?

I used to be such an angel a decade ago, but since I've come across this friend of mine for the last 3 yrs, he's made me enjoy it, since he's sucha gossip queen...trying so hard to rid myself of it and him altogether(his gossiping habit, not his friendship), so its an ongoing effort.

But would lurrrrrrve to hear ur stance on it?
    "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

Originally posted by Daring V View Post
    So folks, what you thinks of Gossiping?
    I dont think when I am gossiping. Thinking takes fun out of gossiping
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

There are 3 conditions in Islam where you are allowed to do Gheebat
      1. To inform groom to be's or bride to be's family about the other party's bad habbits
      2. as a witness in the court of law against someone who is not even there
      3. To inform people of someone's fitna to prevent them from his or her bad doings.
      Some famous GS personality once told me that so I am doing this Wallah and nothing else.You know I have to inform everyone about everyone's bad habbits.
      "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Re: juicy and indulging sin

^I knoooooooooooooooooow It is totally halal I say. Where's our official Molvi/peer of gup to stampify this fatwa 100% jaiz
        "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

Comment

Even if u say good things about a person it's considered as "gossiping" many people do it openly and most people do it in a very sly manner..but say whatever, at the end it's still gossip.
          ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Working...
          X