When and how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When and how

When and how suicide doesn’t remain unlawful or Haram ? please describe scenarios ....
    Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Re: When and how

if someone forces u to?
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

^ hain? if someone forces u it cant be suicide.

Anywayz, Suicide is haram and there are no exceptions to it.

Comment

Agree with Maham ... Suicide is haram in all cases even if u r force to do so
        Stay Present,
        stay pleasant,
        stay proud

Comment

In 1947 , many women took their own lives in an attempt to save their honour and pride ..
          Would you label it as a suicide ?
          I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people

Comment

^ nice question, but i think yes that would still be considered haram .

Comment

Originally posted by Aliyish View Post
              In 1947 , many women took their own lives in an attempt to save their honour and pride ..
              and how about in our culture when a woman who's been raped is pushed by her society to commit suicide?

when i was a kid (like 10-11) I asked my dad why if suicide is haram, then why does Allah make a person depressed or put them in that situation that they think of it...and he told me that whatever they're going through is a test....

*shrugs*
              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maham S View Post
                ^ nice question, but i think yes that would still be considered haram .
                And we get punished for doing haram , so u reckon they will too ?
                I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516 View Post
                  when i was a kid (like 10-11) I asked my dad why if suicide is haram, then why does Allah make a person depressed or put them in that situation that they think of it...and he told me that whatever they're going through is a test....

*shrugs*

Life is a test for sure but have you ever been in a situation , where it doesn’t matter , whether you pass or fail that test , all you wana do it to ‘ say I quit ‘ and leave the exam hall ....

Comment

^ yeah and i keep on going with the exam, half assed or not, and just not think abt it afterwards.

that doens't really help does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Aliyish View Post
                      Yes! in my openion it was sucide kia kabhi kissi musalman merd ny twaif ya khyr kissi ghyr twaif ky sath zina kerny ky bajaay khudkashi ko tarjeeh di?
                      Orton ko ham kehty hain khudkashian ker lo aysy halat main mard khuly phirty hain.
                      Aik buhat bari talkh haqeqat ye bhi hai or koi bolta nahi is per uhdy or taraqi hasil kerny ky liy baaz mard "ISLAMI JAMHORIYA PAKISTAN" main apni bivion ko istymal kerty hain. Ye istilah ky aik gharylo orat hy or ghar per hy dosri socitey main move kerny ky liy hy onhin ny ijad ki. is per tu koi zaban tak nahi kholta ky kiya zulm hu raha hy Muslman orat per muslman ky hathon.
                      YAZEED-UN-Nisa!

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516 View Post
                        ^ yeah and i keep on going with the exam, half assed or not, and just not think abt it afterwards.

that doens't really help does it?
                        But when you know , you not gona get an external help to solve the questions , then why bother sitting in an exam hall for three hours ?

Comment

Suicide woh gunnah hai jis ki koii taubah bhi nahi.

Suicide is a easy way out for everything but if you want Jannah nothing would be easier for you.THose women who took their lives in 1947, I am not saying they were bad (I feel sad for them and may ALLAH protect us all) it was easy for them to take their lives instead of facing world.But if you really understand the meaning of life after in Jannah then you sould really understand that it will not be easy. This life is an exam and as you pass the entry level the exam gets harder.

Can I ask you one thing what you think of life of Ambiah auliya?Why they had hard lives even they were ALLAH's beloved people? :aq:
                          "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Originally posted by goodnews View Post
                            Yes! in my openion it was sucide kia kabhi kissi musalman merd ny twaif ya khyr kissi ghyr twaif ky sath zina kerny ky bajaay khudkashi ko tarjeeh di?
                            Lakin 1947 mein , Musalman AurtooN ne khud apne izaaTain bachne ko Ghar k khuwooN mein khood khood kar Khud'kushiyan ki theeN ... wahan bi zabaRdasti k kuch waqiyaaT yaaqeenan rahy hooN gay , lakin aksaR jaagah pe yea Un auRtoon k nazdik HaalaaT ka taqa'za tah ....

Orton ko ham kehty hain khudkashian ker lo aysy halat main mard khuly phirty hain.
                            Aik buhat bari talkh haqeqat ye bhi hai or koi bolta nahi is per uhdy or taraqi hasil kerny ky liy baaz mard "ISLAMI JAMHORIYA PAKISTAN" main apni bivion ko istymal kerty hain.
                            Serif Pakistan mein ?

Ye istilah ky aik gharylo orat hy or ghar per hy dosri socitey main move kerny ky liy hy onhin ny ijad ki. is per tu koi zaban tak nahi kholta ky kiya zulm hu raha hy Muslman orat per muslman ky hathon.

Acha sab qasooR mardooN ka hai , auRtooN ka kuch nahi ... tu kyun rehteee hoo aysee mardooN k sath tum aurtain , chali jaao Chor kaR ....

Tumhay bi tu ' duniya kia kahay gee ' ka khuff hota hai

Comment

Originally posted by ume-zafeerah View Post
                              .But if you really understand the meaning of life after in Jannah
                              Hum ne maNa ka TagaFul na karoo Gay lakin
                              kahaaK ho jaain gay hum tumko khabar hone tak

p.s: Shikwa ap se nahii , Allah mian se hai

Comment

Working...
                              X