Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me find this item

rotring 600 series trio pen

its discontinued, rotring pulled out of us market ...got bought by newell rubbermaid and well teh 60 series is discontinued

teh first pic is what I really want its a lava finish, i dont want teh silver finish and can find the black finish.
    but if yoiu find one in a black finishlet me know as well, aside from ebay and montgomery pens. those I check like every day

Most likely it will be some europe based company that will have it, teh 600 series is gettign very hard to find in US and the prices are going rather crazy. regardless the 600 trio in lava finish is nowhere to be found.

if you know of a place that has it, please give me the link or info about the place.

Last edited by X2; Nov 27, 2008, 06:04 PM.
    Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Yaar, very first link on google and they are so close to where you are right now

http://www.dalyspenshop.com/store2005/product.asp

Daly's Pen Shop (Established 1924)
    Shops of Grand Avenue
    275 W. Wisconsin Avenue
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203

Phone: 1-414-276-8900
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Rotring 600

PS: Did you even try to search?
      Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Re: help me find this item

LOL
        Oye Xenobia aunty and TLK
        chachoo ka mazaq na uRao yar
        If every country in the world is in debt
        Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

^ wah jii, aor wo ju mere poorai 20 seconds (time spent in typing "rotring trio 600" and hitting search on google) wastai... uska kiya hu ga
          Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

gentlemen, i said let me know of black finish as well. I can find black trio but asked to see other places so if they have better prices than what I can find on ebay or montgomery daley or ipenshop type of places.

but the primary inquiry is lava finish.

Originally posted by X2 View Post
            teh first pic is what I really want its a lava finish, i dont want teh silver finish and can find the black finish.
            so my dear phannay khans

find me a rotring 600 lava trio, pronto.

lets see how quickly you can find me one.

thankoo
            Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

btw thanks for tryign guys, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Rotring 600 Lava Fountain Pen " M " Nib New - eBay (item 180308642347 end time Nov-30-08 20:29:00 PST)

Rotring 600 Lava Ballpoint Pen New - eBay (item 180308642320 end time Nov-30-08 20:27:00 PST)

on EBAY.

PS: If you want it so badly, PAY for it. Kanjoos log.

Comment

key word.. "trio"
                  shabash

coffe kay muggay mein bhang na piyo..

saheeh cheez dhoond kar lao..

na ballpoint manga tha na fountain pen, trio pen kaha tha lava finish mein.

shabash..try again..

chai ka mugga mein doon ga..

Comment

vela samajh rakha hai kiya..it's flooding time.

Comment

Allah kay wastay koi mujhe aik rotring 600 lava trio pen dhoond kay day day
                      jo doond day uss ka bhi bhala
                      aur jo na dhoonday uss ka bhi bhala.

PS: Bhala, akharay mei kushti larnay gaya hai, aa jaye ga thori daer mein

Comment

whoever finds this pen becomes a mod

PS: or if is already a mod, will be excused from his/her modship
                        PS2: yeah grass is always greener on the other side

Comment

itnay special doodh patti walay pen say likhna kya hay
                          If every country in the world is in debt
                          Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bhaand View Post
                            mods kai pay cheques?

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bhaand View Post
                              wahiat poetry of course
                              yeh bhi koi poochnay waali baat hay?

Comment

Working...
                              X