Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving shopping on Black Friday

Do you go shopping on black friday?

what''s the earliest you have gone for shopping on black friday?

What's the most expensive thing that you got for a really good price on a black friday?

Share your experiences please
    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Re: Thanksgiving shopping on Black Friday

i have never actually gone on black friday

but this year my friends want to, might as well see how crowded it is

Comment

I have never been to that sale early morning I went to MAcys but in the evening of Friday so I don't know how the crowd is gonna be

Comment

Sadly I have to admit I am not that into this whole black Friday thing. I did it once back when I was in college and did not like my experience. Not that I do not like shopping, I do, just not with thousands of people! It's a little too crazy for me. I like to take my time shopping and really think about things.

However, my Friday this year will be spent helping my cousin move into their new apartment! Not exactly the most exciting day, but what can I say, a friend in need is a friend indeed

For those who are brave enough to shop on Friday Good Luck!!!
        TOGETHER WE STAND AND TOGETHER WE FALL

Comment

I have never been out shopping early on black friday and prolly never will.

Comment

nahi, andhaira bohuth ziada jo hota hie. Btw, u guys are behind on eating turkeys....we've already had/consumed/digested ours and now getting ready for eid.
            "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

Comment

Sorry I just know , Good friday and Bloody sunday
              I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people

Comment

Two years ago, I woke up at 5 am and went shopping but didn't really find any attractive deals. However, since I was in the shopping mood, I bought alot of electronic stuff (ipods, dvd players, sound systems, etc) for my brother's and sister's rooms, and later in the day while browsing through circuit city's website at work, bought a plasma for parents and an lcd for my room. So I think the shopping spirit really got to me from friends and cousins who were out buying stuff all day long. Last Black Friday, I didn't really care to go but hubby bought alot of stuff for me without even telling me. Today it's here again I might go check out best buy and circuit city but mainly to just hangout with sibs/cousins/friends and have fun window shopping. That's always so much fun because since we only have 2 malls, we always run into so many people we know.
                Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
                :)

Comment

i want to go to target for something..but is it worth the hassle???
                  The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

someone just died because of this black friday BS. and a pregnant lady got ran over, she's at the hospital, dunno what has become of the baby or her. dumb americans.
                    And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

update: she miscarried...
                      And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

yikes....that's sad. what happened?
                        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

That's sad

Comment

the mob took down the doors and just ran over the poor guy who was trying to calm them down...
                            Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stampede

Comment

Black Friday shopping is for losers.

Comment

Working...
                              X