Tea Cups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea Cups

When I was in a tea party I saw people holding cups with different styles.Someone was holding it woth saucer ,someone was holding it with a handle.and my friend was holding with her hand It was hot.So how do you handle tea cups?
    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Re: Tea Cups

m not much in to tea so i wont know i just have coffee and thats from tim hortons or star bucks in their cups.
    KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
    LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

well personally i dont drink in cups i drink in mugs .. ..aur with a mug i can hold it with all my fingers through the handle cos its that big
      "My dear heart never think you are better than others. Listen to their sorrows with compassion. If you want peace, don't harbour bad thoughts do not gossip and don't teach what you do not know." [Maulana Rumi]

Comment

I mean mugs too you can tell whatever you are holding

Eco: So start making coffee in house and tell me how you hold mugs

Comment

I drink in a huge mug. I have a tendency to drop things (errr) so I avoid holding delicate cups or dishes..
          "Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius."

Comment

Originally posted by ume-zafeerah View Post
            I mean mugs too you can tell whatever you are holding

Eco: So start making coffee in house and tell me how you hold mugs
            No m a spoiled kid when i get married then ur bhabi is gona make coffee for me and then i'll let ya know

Comment

Originally posted by EcoShan View Post
              No m a spoiled kid when i get married then ur bhabi is gona make coffee for me and then i'll let ya know
              To bhabhi kab aa rahi hai

Comment

^^ jab main bara ho jaonga. abhi to khailney koodney ke din hai

Comment

^^ jab main bara ho jaonga. abhi to khailney koodney ke din hai
                  Then enjoy but pehlay se khuch pakana seekh lena. khaas tor per chaii yaa coffee

Comment

lolz abhi tak to sirf tuna fish ko can se nikal ker fry ker leta hon achi terha, anda bhi bana leta hon, kabab weghaira fry kerleta hon, aur bohut acha kisam ka lajawab khana bahir se khareed ker la sekta hon

Comment

lolz abhi tak to sirf tuna fish ko can se nikal ker fry ker leta hon achi terha, anda bhi bana leta hon, kabab weghaira fry kerleta hon, aur bohut acha kisam ka lajawab khana bahir se khareed ker la sekta hon
                      ab aap ke liye liye duaa hi ki jaa sakti hai "ECO and us ki honay wali biwi ke liye haath uthaa ker duaa manging"

Comment

LOlz bohut maherbani. dua ki bajaye thora khana bana ker bhaij dain please

Comment

I LOVE my chershire cat mug.. it had a chubby handle which makes it so much easier to hold and walk around with.
                          ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

LOlz bohut maherbani. dua ki bajaye thora khana bana ker bhaij dain please
                            LOL aap virtual khana lein lo ECO kari bani hai and abhi fresh pakana hai

Comment

chalo shuker hai yahan koi to desi khana banata aur khata hai werna french aur italian hi sunene ko milta hai :s

Comment

Working...
                              X