Brain Dump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Dump.

What is it ? I mean what is a brain dump ?
    Fools never disagree.

Re: Brain Dump.

Its a place where people throw their brains when they r no longer required.

Seriously? U think about a topic, and every thought that is in your brain at the time, u take out and write it on a piece of paper. Write the topic in the middle in a bubble, draw lines coming out of the bubble to attach the thoughts u have put down to the bubble. Link thoughts together in groups etc.
    One must make a mark in this world, if I am remembered for anything, let it be cheese and crackers...

Comment

Re: Brain Dump.

I thought its like... when your brain dumps you
      *Kya us manzil tak.... pohanchun gi kabhi...*

Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

Comment

Originally posted by RupayHalwa View Post
        Seriously? U think about a topic, and every thought that is in your brain at the time, u take out and write it on a piece of paper. Write the topic in the middle in a bubble, draw lines coming out of the bubble to attach the thoughts u have put down to the bubble. Link thoughts together in groups etc.

I think you're talking about a a Mind Map...

A Brain dump is typically a store of information that is a regurgitation of a process that someone is familiar with - it's very common for exam questions... people collaborate by posting their brain dumps for other candidates to avail.
        For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X