Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge to All Punjabies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Challenge to All Punjabies

    Translate or explain the following in English


    Chawal Kutti, pookhaaN di rakhi
    Grizzly bear

    #2
    yeh bohat muyshkil hai koii asan do Icon bhaii
    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

    Comment


      #3
      Chawal= rice or someone annoying

      Kutti= b*i*t*c*h*

      so....either its rice b*i*t*c*h* OR annoying b*i*t*c*h*! i think i shouldnt even try farther

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Challenge to All Punjabies

        Chawal Kutti, pookhaaN di rakhi

        Break(pound) the rice and and gaurd the rice shells?
        just another useless troll

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Challenge to All Punjabies

          hmm sounds like swear words

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Challenge to All Punjabies

            Hungry People should not be allowed to guard a sack of rice.
            As in they are hungry they will eat it.
            Fools never disagree.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Challenge to All Punjabies

              Love is like war...Easy To Start...Difficult To End..&.. Impossible To Forget!
              Love is like heaven but, can hurt like hell.
              ...~*Chochi*~

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Challenge to All Punjabies

                hahah i dnt think chawal means rice ...but i cnt explain wat it means ... kutti- ***** , dunno about d rest


                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Challenge to All Punjabies

                  It can also mean crazy b*i*t*c*h something to do with hungry people
                  Fools never disagree.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    In punjabi: Kut means to hold. (kutti/kuttan) also means also to break into small pieces.

                    Phookian: could mean rice husks.

                    I think the sentence means:

                    1- Separate the rice from the rice husks and gaurd the rice husks
                    2- hold tightly to the rice and gaurd the rice husks
                    just another useless troll

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by zxcvb View Post
                      In punjabi: Kut means to hold. (kutti/kuttan) also means also to break into small pieces.

                      Phookian: could mean rice husks.

                      I think the sentence means:

                      1- Separate the rice from the rice husks and gaurd the rice husks
                      2- hold tightly to the rice and gaurd the rice husks
                      Do you think this makes any sense, although you guessed the word "rakhi" correctly, which means to guard.
                      Grizzly bear

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by *HiNa* View Post
                        hahah i dnt think chawal means rice ...but i cnt explain wat it means ... kutti- ***** , dunno about d rest
                        Thats correct, rice is chaawal.

                        Chawal means something else.
                        Grizzly bear

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Mirch View Post
                          Hungry People should not be allowed to guard a sack of rice.
                          As in they are hungry they will eat it.
                          Not even close
                          Grizzly bear

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
                            Translate or explain the following in English


                            Chawal Kutti, pookhaaN di rakhi
                            icon jigger, I thought it would be something difficult!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by zxcvb View Post
                              In punjabi: Kut means to hold. (kutti/kuttan) also means also to break into small pieces.

                              Phookian: could mean rice husks.

                              I think the sentence means:

                              1- Separate the rice from the rice husks and gaurd the rice husks
                              2- hold tightly to the rice and gaurd the rice husks
                              Originally posted by Mirch View Post
                              Hungry People should not be allowed to guard a sack of rice.
                              As in they are hungry they will eat it.
                              You guys cant be serious! hahahaha Icon, just tell em yar

                              chawwal = like selfish, kanjoos
                              kutti = full of
                              pookhan di rakhi = the representative or guardian of pookhey (bhookey) log?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X