• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheroz
    replied
    Originally posted by sweet.i.f View Post
    LOL wearing it and then returning it?

And what if you get a stain on it?

Like I said before, just wear it on Eid as well, it's better to look individual than like everyone else but it's up to you =]
    Nah if i do buy it than i wont return it after wearing it... not right!..... I am still confused... will ask my mates and see what they gonna wear... If they all wear the suits than yeah i am gonna buy it no matter how much it cost......

Leave a comment:

• Xenophanez
    replied
    Whatever! You're just jealous because you don't have suits and your stuck with shalwar kameez

I shall be wearing jeans and ugg boots and a raincoat
    I will be wearing my latest collection of lungis, and banyans... bought fom desi 99p store ... yayyyyy :rotato:

Leave a comment:

• sweefs
    replied
    Re: Interview is coming......

Whatever! You're just jealous because you don't have suits and your stuck with shalwar kameez

I shall be wearing jeans and ugg boots and a raincoat

Leave a comment:

• Xenophanez
    replied
    that's what they do? seriously?

I have a meal in a restaurant, preferaly Pizza Hut..or Pasta Hut...or whatever Because I'm unfreshy
    @ unfreshy

wearing suits and tuxedos on EID or weekend night out is so freshie thing.

Leave a comment:

• sweefs
    replied

that's what they do? seriously?

I have a meal in a restaurant, preferaly Pizza Hut..or Pasta Hut...or whatever Because I'm unfreshy

Leave a comment:

• Xenophanez
    replied

Like I said before, just wear it on Eid as well, it's better to look individual than like everyone else but it's up to you =]
    yeah and on Eid evening goto Dixy's at Ilford lane for a 3 piece chicken & 4 wings meal, like a freshie.

Leave a comment:

• sweefs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sheroz
    replied
    Seriously?

Well I reckon suits are appropriate for interviews and special occasion but that's up to you and if you have a lot of money, then it's up to you. So you don't work yet you have a lot of money :aq: I wish I were you
    By special occasion you mean..shaadis b'day party etc etc haina? coz my friendz dont wear suits on eid... so again i dont waana wear it and look like an idiot! 500 is a lot of money thats y i am thinking b4 buying it.... My dad said....upto u if u wanna buy it than go ahead while mom says "paisi deekh kar spend karoo"...
    So i am still confused.....

AS someone said b4 return it afterwards... Today my friend said the same thing... but i dont think its right...What do u think abt it?

Leave a comment:

• sweefs
    replied

Seriously?

Well I reckon suits are appropriate for interviews and special occasion but that's up to you and if you have a lot of money, then it's up to you. So you don't work yet you have a lot of money :aq: I wish I were you

Leave a comment:

• Sheroz
    replied

I am kind of a peson who dont wear suits etc coz i think abhi yeh hamaari umaar nahi hai.... so yeah basically i will waste another 500 quids altogether.... 200 on suit which i wont wear afterwards waste of money in other words.... and than about 300 quid on Eid....

Money gonna go fast......

Leave a comment:

• sweefs
    replied

listen to xeno uncle George rocks

But seriously, hwy don't you just get it for 200 quid? that way you could wear it on Eid too =]

Leave a comment:

• Sheroz
    replied

I checked one Y'Day...it cost about 200.....which i think is fine considering the quality...but the only reason y i am not prepared to buy it is coz i wont reali use it afterwards!

But than i dont wanna look like an idiot when i go to the lesson seeing ever1 wearing good clothes and i am the odd one out!...So i guess i should jus buy it....

Leave a comment:

• NaziJoon
    replied

Go to NEXT they have tailored suits at good prices, dont worry they are not buddafied, tried and tested girl.

Leave a comment:

• Sheroz
    replied
    Originally posted by PSquared View Post
    Rent a suit OR buy a suit that can be adjusted. A good suit isnt good right off the rack, its a result of good tailoring. So, you can buy a suit that has the flexibility of being let out, taken in, made longer or shorter. Buy a few sizes bigger, tailor it and make sure there is room.

Also, is this a senior class? Meaning are you going to be graduating soon?
    Nah...this is my 1st yr in college..... still gt 2 more yr left after this!

Leave a comment:

• Sheroz
    replied
    Originally posted by graphic design View Post
    u can buy one .....and return it after...........
    I know.... but i dont think its right!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X