Interview is coming......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview is coming......

Yes thats right.... Next tuesday in class we will be interviewed by some next people.. The whole point is to get us trained for future when we apply for the job... We not goona get the job this tuesday, this is just to giv us tips for a successful interview..

Now lets come to the real problem... Our teacher have asked us to dress properly i mean wear suits, shirts and you know....

I never ever in my life have wore a suit before simply coz i never needed it... so this means i dont have 1 and now i am thinking of buying one..Just went to the market today and checked it will cost abt £200.... I have enough money to buy but the thing i am worried abt is i am not gonna wear it after next week..So in other word i am just gona waste 200....AS i am still bacha which means i am a growing kid so by next two years that suit probably wont fit me... I dont reali know what i should do? Shall i just go and buy it or jus forget it and dress up normally on Tuesday??

Suggestions plz.......

Re: Interview is coming......

Rent one. They have tux rental shops in USA , there is nothing like that in your neck of the woods ?
    Fools never disagree.

Comment

I havent checked it yet.... I will see if i can find one.....

Comment

go and buy from ASDA's George Collection...
        Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

just buy one

good luck!

Comment

YEah i might jus buy it.... but when i will wear it i can imagine all the people staring at me... lol coz i dont wear such clothes....

Comment

Rent a suit OR buy a suit that can be adjusted. A good suit isnt good right off the rack, its a result of good tailoring. So, you can buy a suit that has the flexibility of being let out, taken in, made longer or shorter. Buy a few sizes bigger, tailor it and make sure there is room.

Also, is this a senior class? Meaning are you going to be graduating soon?
              Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

u can buy one .....and return it after...........
                ~~Be strong now, because things will get better.... it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...~~~

Comment

Originally posted by graphic design View Post
                  u can buy one .....and return it after...........
                  I know.... but i dont think its right!

Comment

Originally posted by PSquared View Post
                    Rent a suit OR buy a suit that can be adjusted. A good suit isnt good right off the rack, its a result of good tailoring. So, you can buy a suit that has the flexibility of being let out, taken in, made longer or shorter. Buy a few sizes bigger, tailor it and make sure there is room.

Also, is this a senior class? Meaning are you going to be graduating soon?
                    Nah...this is my 1st yr in college..... still gt 2 more yr left after this!

Comment

Go to NEXT they have tailored suits at good prices, dont worry they are not buddafied, tried and tested girl.
                      “Condemn me, it does not matter, history will absolve me.” Fidel Castro

Comment

I checked one Y'Day...it cost about £200.....which i think is fine considering the quality...but the only reason y i am not prepared to buy it is coz i wont reali use it afterwards!

But than i dont wanna look like an idiot when i go to the lesson seeing ever1 wearing good clothes and i am the odd one out!...So i guess i should jus buy it....

Comment

listen to xeno uncle George rocks

But seriously, hwy don't you just get it for 200 quid? that way you could wear it on Eid too =]

Comment

I am kind of a peson who dont wear suits etc coz i think abhi yeh hamaari umaar nahi hai.... so yeah basically i will waste another 500 quids altogether.... 200 on suit which i wont wear afterwards waste of money in other words.... and than about 300 quid on Eid....

Money gonna go fast......

Comment

Seriously?

Well I reckon suits are appropriate for interviews and special occasion but that's up to you and if you have a lot of money, then it's up to you. So you don't work yet you have a lot of money :aq: I wish I were you

Comment

Working...
                              X