How to take things off your mind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to take things off your mind...

Let's just say there is something on my mind that is really disturbing me...i have not been able to take it off my mind since yesterday. It is something about someone which i knew would be a possibility (80%) but now that its confirmed i feel very bad. I have not been able to concentrate on work properly and no matter how much i try the mind goes back to that. I am nt able to understand or rather digest that people can be so low and so characterless. It really hurts to see people around being that.

What exactly do you think should make me stop thinking about it because unconsciously my mind keeps at it.

Re: How to take things off your mind...

It really depends what has happened .. so what has happened .. ? and if its something to be worried about then its understandable and if its something like your frend or someon has betrayed you or something along the lines ..then .. you shudnt care too much ..
    "My dear heart never think you are better than others. Listen to their sorrows with compassion. If you want peace, don't harbour bad thoughts do not gossip and don't teach what you do not know." [Maulana Rumi]

Comment

"I am nt able to understand or rather digest that people can be so low and so characterless. It really hurts to see people around being that."

the best thing to do is be surrounded by positive people who think and wish the best for you...
      Know that there are more well wishers.

"negativity" is part of jealousy - so always distant yourself away from the "negative" people. There is no need for these "negative" people to be in your life.

Comment

Aww thank-you guys for the motivation . Yes it is about an acquaintance/co-worker who is upto some horrible, disgusting stuff . It is nothig against me but it just horrifies to see people you have known to be of that low character and nature.

Comment

This morning when I was coming to work I was listening to Dr. Farhat Hashmi's Taleem Ul Quran lecture. This lecture was about how to find solace and how to console your soul when you are mentally disturbed and stressed out. She had many real life stories to share.
          http://fdc.aswatalislam.net/Audios/Lectures/Farhat%20Hashmi//Dr.%20Farhat%20Hashmi%20-%20Taleem-ul-Quran%20Urdu%202002/Dr.%20Farhat%20Hashmi%20-%20Taleem-ul-Quran%20Urdu%2002%20-%20p21-01d%20-%20Al-'Ankabut%20ayat%2045%20-%20Discussion.mp3

That discussion is to-wards the end of lecture.
          Fools never disagree.

Comment

meditation always works for me, I just leave every thing by which some one can contact me i.e. phone, BB etc and go out for a 14-15 mile hike to any mountain near by. spending so much time alone in nature having nobody to talk to, getting inspirations/aspirations frm the surroundings works out well. It clears out my mind alot. I dunno wat i'll b doing in the winterz thou

I said na

Comment

try weed jkjkjk lol... relax,do something fun
              not using this anymore

Comment

In such situation I try to sleep, it someimes works and sometimes not.

Comment

Have tawakkul in Allah swt and know that whatever happens is due to His will. Just thinking about this statement really helps.
                  "Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius."

Comment

I usually recite even though I am working "HASB_O_NALLAH_O WA NE MAL WAQEEL WA NEMAL MOLA WA NEMAUNASEER" when I am stressed or I don't want wanna think about it anymore.
                    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

thank you all...so sweet .

Comment

Originally posted by Maham S View Post
                        Aww thank-you guys for the motivation . Yes it is about an acquaintance/co-worker who is upto some horrible, disgusting stuff . It is nothig against me but it just horrifies to see people you have known to be of that low character and nature.
                        I can understand ur pain.... The same thing happend with me like a yr ago... and trust me when things like this comes from ur close than it reali and imean reali hurts alot.... Try to get over it... do something entertaining.... Time will heal ur wounds.... just pray to Allah (swt) to guide them to the right paths...

Comment

Seek help from Allah and Ahl-e-Bait. Read namaz my dear. Recite Darood frequently.
                          Ayat e Mubahila Chapter 3 Verse 61 of Quran e Hakeem

Alla Huma Salle Ala Muhammad Wa Aale Muhammad

Comment

Working...
                          X