Following new trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following new trend

.... I am having Methi gosht for dinner. here goes 1st Niwala..

mene apnai hathon se payment ki hai.

who wants it?
    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Re: Following new trend

EWWWWWWWWWWWW methi with gosht? ew ew ew ew who makes that

grossssssssssss

my palak gosht kicks your methi gosht's ass anyways
    \_o_ Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    -\_/|
    -/-\ -
    and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Comment

Originally posted by Khumar View Post
      EWWWWWWWWWWWW methi with gosht? ew ew ew ew who makes that

grossssssssssss

my palak gosht kicks your methi gosht's ass anyways
      *havinmg his 2nd chapati* me..

yeah it does but it is the closest thing to real desi food (tastewise) from my local Indian takeaway.
      Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

what kind of weird indian takeaway you have there. isn't england supposed to be full of brown people anyways?

dude go make methi aloo please
        -\_/|
        -/-\ -
        and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Comment

Xeno your gross! Blahhhhhhhh
          “Condemn me, it does not matter, history will absolve me.” Fidel Castro

Comment

eww

Comment

khali methi ke palak ke saath pakka hoa methi gosht other wise thora saa karwa ho gaa
              "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

not al of England, there are still some remainent gora areas left. And I happen to find places to live in such areas mostly. it's Mr Brown's takeaway, where Qorma is SWEET. Biryani is white & red rice with boiled chicken is added in last minute. how uncool is that.

Comment

Lifeyyyyyyy how is ur baals after the andah? Hmmm shall I try it?

Comment

Originally posted by NaziJoon View Post
                    soft, not all over the place, messy, managable with nice waves=) loved it

Comment

hahaha sounds like the biryani you get there, is the biryani i get here. pheeeeeeeeeeeeeki!

dude i want water to come out of my nose when i eat biryani
                      -\_/|
                      -/-\ -

Comment

Xeno your gross! Blahhhhhhhh
                        now who is gross.. me or the some1 asking to try ANDAAH on her head.

Comment

^You need andahhhhh ganjoo aunty!

Comment

^You need andahhhhh ganjoo aunty!
                            boiled please, not hard boiled though. with some salt and black pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophanez View Post
                              .... I am having Methi gosht for dinner. here goes 1st Niwala..

mene apnai hathon se payment ki hai.

who wants it?
                              Aunty you are sshooooo chweet
                              Main aap ko Xenobia aunty keh liya karooN
                              If every country in the world is in debt
                              Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

Working...
                              X