How tough are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How tough are you?

I mean not physically but mentally?Like in accidential situations what is your response? Do you start crying or get angry or shocked? Because people who don't loose their senses are wise ones but I am not the one.I am panicky sometimes

Express your views how strong are you?
    Last edited by UZ; Nov 24, 2008, 12:58 PM.
    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Re: How tough are you?

from a scale to 1-10 ...I'd say I am a 8.5 in terms of being tough/strong. Alhamdulillah...I dont panic.

Comment

Mashallah AE thats great.

Comment

Mashallah AE.

Depends on what ever happened - if something concerning me is wrong then actually nothing is wrong , but if someone else is bothered , thats different
        meri ankhoon ki siyahi ; piya deti gawahi :)

Comment

I guess it totally depends.... in what kind of a mood I'm in

Sometimes I can take total control of a situation and other times I just freeze
          *Kya us manzil tak.... pohanchun gi kabhi...*

Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

Comment

In such situations , all of sudden a guy pop out of myself and I tell ya he is very rough and tough .
            I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people

Comment

oh i m nt...m very sensitive n emotional! i wud eaisly breakdown but than in some situations i can strong too like just few months ago my sister was told few days b4 her delievery date that she wl have 2 have the delievery done rite away and that too thru an operation so everyone was tensed including me...she n mom were crying but i tried to be brave and made her feel that she shudnt be crying but praying that things go ok....and i am very encouraging most of the time no matter how worse a situation is i always try and see a solution for it. But at the other side i am totally an emotional wreck and would end up crying literally at a drop of a hat.

Comment

No, I don't cry when someone else is around or show my distress...I keep my emotions and feelings all bottled up...

However, this is something I am born with, not something I acquired...And I don't actually encourage or appreciate such behavior because in the long run, a person like this tend to get very, very stressed out for not letting his/her emotions out....Some may even get nervous breakdown because they keep everything inside their minds and that keeps boiling inside like hot, molten lava...
                So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. (Surat Insyirah 5-6)

Comment

I dnt cry unless the situation is really bad. I cried a LOT when my grandmother passed away and shed a few tears a few weeks ago too. Other then that, I try to wait for an appropriate person and moment to share my feelings with.
                  Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

hmmmm to an extent that some people call me insensitive.
                    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

am i having a deja vu or has this thread already been posted before
                      And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

time has made me tougher than ever
                        Picking a fight on an internet forum is like running in the Special Olympics , win or lose , U're still retarded ....
                        Doing nothing is very hard to do.... You never know when you're finished...
                        .......Come & visit me sometime..........

Comment

Originally posted by cricketplaya View Post
                          am i having a deja vu or has this thread already been posted before
                          I don't know mein ne to nahi dekhaa

Comment

sorry, must been a deja vu... too much GS on my mind.....
                            And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

I do panic...but depending on the situation...and how it needs to be handles...I get into the "have to do it " mode
                              The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
                              X