Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DONT JUDGE ME

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    DONT JUDGE ME

    This is an anti judging thread! People here are free to post whatever it is that they're thinking, whatever it is that they've done, whatever it is that feel like doing without judgement by others!

    posters here will shoot whoever judges them!
    Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    #2
    Re: DONT JUDGE ME

    u r crazy about cloths ..thats what I m thinking right now
    Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
    Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

    Comment


      #3
      ^ and you are berry decent

      Comment


        #4
        Re: DONT JUDGE ME

        this thread is jokes..mods plz close it
        ***Behekti Chokri***

        Comment


          #5
          Re: DONT JUDGE ME

          This thread isnt a joke! and even if it is who are you to ask for it to get closed? You dont like it here then just leave! Ignore us!

          Comment


            #6
            Re: DONT JUDGE ME

            yupp .. am crazy bout clothess!!! and candy!!!!!

            Comment


              #7
              Re: DONT JUDGE ME

              i belive i can fly,
              i think about every night and day
              spread my wings and fly away
              (its in my head)
              watcha looking at?

              Comment


                #8
                Re: DONT JUDGE ME

                Hello cafe
                The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: DONT JUDGE ME

                  ^ ooo hello you! where've you been hiding from cafe for so long?


                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: DONT JUDGE ME

                    judge this!:
                    i robbed a house
                    stole a car
                    killed 2 kids
                    sent a guy to the hospital
                    shot up a liquor store
                    all when i was a teenager in pakistan

                    it feels good to let someone know the truth
                    VFD: Very Funny Duck
                    (If you don't know what VFD really stands for you are the enemy!)

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: DONT JUDGE ME

                      Hey duckie!!! I'm so happy you dont have that hangin over your shoulder anymore! Come on I'm sure there's something more you wanna share with us!!

                      I like stealing candy, always did , always will!! I also wanna spit on roads, throw garbage in streets and egg peoples cars

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post
                        This is an anti judging thread! People here are free to post whatever it is that they're thinking, whatever it is that they've done, whatever it is that feel like doing without judgement by others!

                        posters here will shoot whoever judges them!
                        Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                        Originally posted by citrine View Post
                        this thread is jokes..mods plz close it
                        Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post
                        This thread isnt a joke! and even if it is who are you to ask for it to get closed? You dont like it here then just leave! Ignore us!

                        Did I get what you could not there kapracrazy!!??

                        neways......

                        OMG I have't paid my mobile phone bill for almost 2 months now and its been overdue for so long ........
                        Don't believe a word I say

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post
                          Hey duckie!!! I'm so happy you dont have that hangin over your shoulder anymore! Come on I'm sure there's something more you wanna share with us!!

                          I like stealing candy, always did , always will!! I also wanna spit on roads, throw garbage in streets and egg peoples cars
                          i watched a movie and halfway through got a huge knife and ripped up the sreen
                          wrote graffiti on peoples houses and killed you
                          VFD: Very Funny Duck
                          (If you don't know what VFD really stands for you are the enemy!)

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X