• Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you ever found

money?

what did u do with it?

did u feel guilty?

did u leave it where it was?

i found 5 dollars today. but im not happy about it. it's not hard earned by me. but i dont know whos it is. is it right? is it moral? somebodys time went in to make that money...maybe it was their lunch money basically im not a man of action, im always a man of intellect, i wanna b both

no im not a man. dont ask.

Re: have you ever found

finding money in winter coats is awesome! makes you feel rich for the briefest moment.
    \_o_ Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    -\_/|
    -/-\ -
    and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Comment

oh yea thats awesome

Comment

it depends if i find money in the street and i dont know who's it is i put it in a box to give to the masjid. but if i find it in my own old clothes pockets then thats mine
        [I]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams...[/RIGHT]

Comment

when was the last time/

Comment

Oh this happened to me and it was really embarrassing -

I went to the local corner shop to pick up milk and bread. I just held a $20 bill in my hand along with my keys.

As I picked up the milk and bread, I did not realize that my $20 bill had dropped. The counter was only about 5 to 10 feet away so I went back looking for it... but guess what there was a kallu woman who had entered with me and was behind me - suddenly disappeared from the STORE!

I am 100% sure she just ran with it. It was really embarrassing from there on - cause I had no time to go back home and get more $ and come back and all... and both my kids were home alone.. this was suppose to be a quick trip... can you believe it I really had to CONVINCE the OWNER of that shop that I will come back and pay for it - these Spaniards knew me since the past 20 years and I really still had to literally explain to them that my kids were home alone and all that crap.

I hate it here sometimes - cause if it was back home - The shop OWNER would have not given me a hard time and aafter 20 years he would have really known me well as a trust worthy customer.
            Oh and ye I have found a $1 and $5 bill and both times I felt guilty... I have donated that amount.

Comment

awwwwwww, sucks

Comment

Once I found a 20 dollars bill in a store and I turned it at their service desk. That was rewarded by Allah after a few years.
                My wife left her purse in a shopping cart at a department store then she moved on to look at clothes and forgot all about it. She had all her legal documents , credit cards , debit card etc in it. When she realized her mistake it was too late. The shopping cart was gone. So we went to the customer service just to check if someone turned it in . Luckily they did, everything was in there except 200 dollar cash which was gone. We thanked Allah and did not complain about the missing money. I still think that the customer service person who was handed over that purse took that money. Because if the person who turned it in would take the purse and go and use the credit card and debit cards also.
                Fools never disagree.

Comment

hm so i should donate the 5 dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by lifeless View Post
                    hm so i should donate the 5 dollars?
                    I guess so.
                    Fools never disagree.

Comment

no don't donate it !

My hubby says if you found it then it was Allah's intention to give it to you =)so enjoy!

------

although I had donated mine
                      Last edited by NJMasti; Nov 21, 2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Now when I think about it I did not donate it. I gave it to the store in a hope that may be someone who lost it might come back looking for it and store can return it to them.
                        Fools never disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by NJMasti View Post
                          no don't donate it !

My hubby says if you found it then it was Allah's intention to give it to you =)so enjoy!

------

although I had donated mine
                          hahah i didnt know u were a grl

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
                          Now when I think about it I did not donate it. I gave it to the store in a hope that may be someone who lost it might come back looking for it and store can return it to them.
                          well the store could have kept it?

Comment

never found money but i found a gold bracelet on a the floor of a store and i gave it to the shop owner

shud have kept it

Comment

When ever i find money i pick them up and put it in charity box.... never keep it coz the money never belonged to me so i dont deserve it.....

Comment

Working...
                              X