Does colour matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does colour matter?

i have noticed when peeps go on a wife hunt, the colour of the girl's skin is always questioned...

why are paki peeps so obseesed with the colour of their skins, why is it even an issue.....

why do paki peeps wanna be white?

or when a girl gets married why does she wanna look 3 shades lighter then her normal colour?

*UFFFFF*

peeps be proud of your colour will ya!!!

all counties under the equator have this type of fixation just like all the countries population above the equator have the opposite fixation.

its just one of those things to laugh at.

Comment

It sucks naa
      But I am a proud brownie
      "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Re: Does colour matter?

i am peela, seee>>>>
        "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

and im blue

Comment

Originally posted by Colourful eyes View Post
            i have noticed when peeps go on a wife hunt, the colour of the girl's skin is always questioned...

why are paki peeps so obseesed with the colour of their skins, why is it even an issue.....

or when a girl gets married why does she wanna look 3 shades lighter then her normal colour?

*UFFFFF*

First thing it not only pakistani its the asain mentality.....& yes i agree with u colour shouldnt be a matter.....I dont understand why people even make this an issue.... there is nothing absolutely nothing wrong in being dark....

I guess its the lack of education....some retards badly need education....

Comment

Originally posted by shez.. View Post
              First thing it not only pakistani its the asain mentality.....& yes i agree with u colour shouldnt be a matter.....I dont understand why people even make this an issue.... there is nothing absolutely nothing wrong in being dark....

I guess its the lack of education....some retards badly need education....

Comment

wasnt that funny.....

Comment

Im very happy with my skin color, Alhumdulillah.
                  Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

skin colour shouldnt be a matter but its r mentality tht white complexion makes u look good....thts y when peeps go out for wifez hunt they first notice their skin colour...... coz everyone wants beautiful lover...
                    ~~Be strong now, because things will get better.... it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...~~~

Comment

living in the uk, colour is't such a big issue, in matter of fact we prefere the tanned look if anything....

but it's mostly fresshie pakistani peeps or older Generation peeps tht think whiter is always best.....

Comment

I'm proud of being sanwali! =) girls shud focus on the quality of their skin rathar than making a fuss about the color!
                        ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

I have noticed a few people here in UK now say things like "she is dark, but pretty" at some girls. Where as in Paks I havent heard this said before. Mostly when they describe someone they say "She is white and beautiful". Otherwise they say "she is dark" but don't follow it with a compliment.

The world is an odd place. My english friends love the colour of dark asian skins, but the owners of these dark skins don't. Many asian friends in the past have told me im really lucky bcos i don't look asian, but english people tell me "we want to c u come back with a bit of colour on u" from my trips abroad.

Swings and roundabouts. The grass is always greener on the other side. Always want what u can't get...
                          One must make a mark in this world, if I am remembered for anything, let it be cheese and crackers...

Comment

It does matter , it saves some money on electric bill. A person who has dark skinned color wife has to use high powered light bulbs to see her on the other hand the light skin wife brightens the room . Just kidding.
                            On a lighter note when mothers and sisters start looking for a girl to get their son or brother married to, they look for a wohti who is chitti. Men do not care in many cases. Some do but not a vast majority.
                            You will see that Asians are obsessed with fair skin and people in West are obsessed with dark skin , they spend countless hours taking sun bath or laying down on tanning beds . They spend millions of dollars to tone their skin down. I do not know the reason behind this obsession though.

Now my question to ladies why do you not like bald eagles sorry bald men ?
                            Fools never disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Colourful eyes View Post

*UFFFFF*

jis terhan apko people/pakistani likhtay huey takleef hoti hai ussi terhan kuch logon ko kaley rang se takleef hoti hai. aik app hi namoona nahe ho duniya mein, woh bhi hain...:halo:
                              HTD/S11: To fool your enemies, you must first fool your allies.
                              ARY: baighairton ka badshah

Comment

Working...
                              X