replied
    Re: yeh pakistani police hai under security

police training centre lahore under siege

many killed and injured

Leave a comment:

• X2
    replied

..'nuff said...sadly. inna lillah e wa inna aleheh rajaoon, lost one more law enforcement officer today

Suicide bomber targets Pakistan police - Pakistan - msnbc.com

Suicide bomber targets Pakistan police; 2 killed
    Explosion takes place at gate of police station in Islamabad

ISLAMABAD - A bomber blew himself up at a police station housing the country's terrorism intelligence offices late Monday, killing himself and one officer.

Leave a comment:

• firenze
    replied
    Originally posted by desi ostrich View Post
    i have seen many police stations in pakistan and on entrance of every police station you usually find police man with gun guarding the police station.
    police job is to provide security to people. i have this totally opposite in pakistan.
    why pakistani police needs security
    please share your views with us
    Ever goes to Police station in west? .. if you had you will not ask this question

Leave a comment:

• X2
    replied
    i have seen many police stations in pakistan and on entrance of every police station you usually find police man with gun guarding the police station.
    police job is to provide security to people. i have this totally opposite in pakistan.
    is there no form of security in police stations in other countries?
    they have their own systems.

In pakistan its not just the security of the personnel, but also plaintiffs and witnesses who may be at the station.

security of personnel is important as well because we have powerful entities ranging from criminal gangs, political groups, extremist groups who may have a bone to pick with cops and in the stations they are sitting ducks.

If anything the security at our stations is less than what should be present.

Leave a comment:

• desi ostrich
    replied
    Originally posted by Clementine View Post
    With all the bomb blasts going on in the country, targeting the poor police men... They have to take measure to secure themselves as well... They are also humans, if you're forgetting :halo:
    by the way it is not new thing policeman with knife gun guarding the pakistani police station

Leave a comment:

• desi ostrich
    replied
    Originally posted by TLK View Post
    Question is, who is guarding the police man guarding the police station Cause the police station is only as safe as the guard outside
    kia pattay ki baat kahi

Leave a comment:

• TLK
    replied
    Question is, who is guarding the police man guarding the police station Cause the police station is only as safe as the guard outside

Leave a comment:

• UZ
    replied
    acha tu sab khush hain police say
    Arey bhaii kaun khush hai police say

Leave a comment:

• Clementine
    replied

With all the bomb blasts going on in the country, targeting the poor police men... They have to take measure to secure themselves as well... They are also humans, if you're forgetting :halo:

Leave a comment:

• desi ostrich
    replied

acha tu sab khush hain police say

Leave a comment:

• UZ
    replied
    There should be someone to take care of rishwat khors

Leave a comment:

• desi ostrich
    started a topic yeh pakistani police hai under security

yeh pakistani police hai under security

Working...
X