yeh pakistani police hai under security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh pakistani police hai under security

i have seen many police stations in pakistan and on entrance of every police station you usually find police man with gun guarding the police station.
    police job is to provide security to people. i have this totally opposite in pakistan.
    why pakistani police needs security
    please share your views with us

There should be someone to take care of rishwat khors
    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Re: yeh pakistani police hai under security

acha tu sab khush hain police say

Comment

With all the bomb blasts going on in the country, targeting the poor police men... They have to take measure to secure themselves as well... They are also humans, if you're forgetting :halo:

Comment

Originally posted by desi ostrich View Post
          acha tu sab khush hain police say
          Arey bhaii kaun khush hai police say
          "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Question is, who is guarding the police man guarding the police station Cause the police station is only as safe as the guard outside
            People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by TLK View Post
              Question is, who is guarding the police man guarding the police station Cause the police station is only as safe as the guard outside
              kia pattay ki baat kahi

Comment

Originally posted by Clementine View Post
                With all the bomb blasts going on in the country, targeting the poor police men... They have to take measure to secure themselves as well... They are also humans, if you're forgetting :halo:
                by the way it is not new thing policeman with knife gun guarding the pakistani police station

Comment

i have seen many police stations in pakistan and on entrance of every police station you usually find police man with gun guarding the police station.
                  police job is to provide security to people. i have this totally opposite in pakistan.
                  is there no form of security in police stations in other countries?
                  they have their own systems.

In pakistan its not just the security of the personnel, but also plaintiffs and witnesses who may be at the station.

security of personnel is important as well because we have powerful entities ranging from criminal gangs, political groups, extremist groups who may have a bone to pick with cops and in the stations they are sitting ducks.

If anything the security at our stations is less than what should be present.
                  Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

Ever goes to Police station in west? .. if you had you will not ask this question
                    I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Comment

..'nuff said...sadly. inna lillah e wa inna aleheh rajaoon, lost one more law enforcement officer today

Suicide bomber targets Pakistan police - Pakistan - msnbc.com

Suicide bomber targets Pakistan police; 2 killed
                      Explosion takes place at gate of police station in Islamabad

ISLAMABAD - A bomber blew himself up at a police station housing the country's terrorism intelligence offices late Monday, killing himself and one officer.
                      Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

police training centre lahore under siege

many killed and injured

Comment

Working...
                        X