Most memorable timeouts/reprimands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most memorable timeouts/reprimands

So I'm sure not all of us were perfect angels growing up, except ofcourse our pir-e-gup His Holiness X2 :halo:

Was there ever a time, when you were given a good scolding, timeout, wack-attack, sane diciplining that you can't for the life of you to this day forget, be it from a parent, a relative, family friend, teacher, molvie, instructor?

What was one thing you hated utterly or still like to this moment about it?
    C'mon share your funnies
    or saddies
    Last edited by Daring V; Nov 21, 2008, 07:57 AM.
    "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

Re: Most memorable timeouts/reprimands

^^ tell ur own experience aswell dudeni.

ayite for me emmm, yeah back home when i was a kid we used to live in a hugeee joint family system, i mean my grand dad had made this huge hawaili kinda thing and all his sons (6 masha Allah) used to live there and all of em had their separate cars or means of transportations. one winter morning i was sitting in the lap of my Aaya in the front yard of the house and my chachoo came and started my dad's car and i yelled "aap hamari gaari kyun le ker ja rehe hain apni le ker jayen" and after that he bursted "tera mera musalmano ka kaam nahi hota, this and that" haye masoom 5 saal ka bacha
    KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
    LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

Kahan tak suno gay , kahan tak sunain.
      Last edited by Mirch; Nov 21, 2008, 10:34 AM.
      Fools never disagree.

Comment

Lets just say my Mom has this uncanny ability to hit where it hurts the most, simply through her words (no curse words though). All she does is voicing your biggest fears that you don't even acknowledge to yourself. So at the end of her lecture, you crawl out of the debris that was once your...well...self-esteem.

Man, she should have been a psychiatrist.

Comment

yeh to naa hi sunaya jaaye to acha hai
          "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Sunana parey ga @:
            mujh akele ki baisti kyun ho baii

Comment

My most embarrassing telling off was with friends when we where late to a lecture about 300 people where present and we got pointed at and basically told off for being late. I don't usually blush but at that time I had never been redder. I still feel embarrassed and ashamed thinking about it. God it was all the people looking at you being told of and smirking. I was never late to that lecture again.

Comment

I was around 7 or 8 and I found out that my dad had candies in his study. We had to ask him to get the candies, so one day I snuck in and got myself two yummy candies. I came out of the study and I ate them in front of my little brother who was 4 at that time (no, I didn't give him any). Once my dad got home, my snitch of a brother told on me. Dad asked me whether I took any candies, since my dad has a short temper, I freaked out and lied. I got the craziest beating of my life for stealing and then lieing on top of that I still remember, I thought I was going to die!
                so lesson learned, never eat stolen candy in front of the little on

Comment

i was caned everyday, i blame the invention we call T.V.
                  ...baat jisame, pyaar to hai, zehar bhi hai.

Comment

Cant think of any..

Comment

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
                      Kahan tak suno gay , kahan tak sunain.
                      JahaN tak Sunain gay wahaN tak we'll walk along with you and then ditch u midway when u stop talking and start crying

Pyazi, man you always indulge the witness as a partner in crime. You were just dhang naive

Rainyday: Aww... that musta been hard, atleast u weren't alone hopefully being told off

Cantankerous: smiling...yeah they certainly take the cake for being brilliant Brainiacs

Clemy: You lucky ducky

Ume: Chicky u chick

Eco: That bit was sucha road kill

Mine? Hmm... well I was an extremely well behaved child, a perfect angel. Infact so much so that I can't even remember my punishments.
                      Ofcourse its a different story when I grew up. I mostly remember being pranked, but not punished
                      As far as I can rummage thru my memory box, I always got my brother in trouble by doing the shaitani myself, but then he being caught for it and taking the beating for it, which I've owned up to recently

eg: I learnt how to write his name first before my own. I'd scribble it under carpets on the floor with red crayons, draw a picture on the wall and sign his name to it etc etc, no matter how much he cried his eyes out saying it was me, no one believed him and got double trouble for lying :halo:
                      Last edited by Daring V; Nov 23, 2008, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Yo were so mean to ur brother

Comment

true say DV, I swear I know it now.

you're such a chalako.....poor brother of yours, I hope he still loves you!
                          Last edited by pyazi; Nov 23, 2008, 10:17 PM.

Comment

bechara bhai...

Comment

^lol my bichara bhai is not so bichara as you all think. We're both a force to be reckon with, but yeah I always watched out for him in school afterwards, Eco knows

ps. Pyazi yawh, how can he not. I spoil him so much and stuff him with fantastic steaks and food as pay back

Comment

Working...
                              X