SUVs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUVs

Do you think that SUVs sale will be in again as oil's price is going down again?
    YOu know all those cute hummer going on roads look so nice and shiny or any other SUV like Pilot will be good.
    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Re: SUVs

looking at hummers ??
    you don't have desire to drive one ?
    You are a simple girl!

Comment

Well most of the ppl believe that Oil prices are not here to stay this low, and they think that after buying Gas Guzzlers they are gona be in trouble cuz gas is gona go again to 150 mark when the economy starts to stabilize.

personally i would prefer Suv over a car any day of the week, m a fan of Jeeps, Ford's and Toyotas new SUVs are hot aswell, so many toys in em, specially in Ford
      KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
      LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

I think you can get a real bargain now on any SUV since people are going for the smaller more gas efficient types of cars.

We have a hummer, an h2 and really love the thing. and it really isnt too bad on gas, it isnt nearly as heavy as you'd think - the commercials say "slip into something a little more metal" just to be cool...but its all plastic composites and its not too heavy. For sure, it doesnt compare to my Jetta but it isnt as much of a guzzler as you'd think.

But then again, if we had the funds to do another cross country trip, we'd have to do it my my beloved Jetta rather than the hummer. Hummer has been banished to go to train station and back only. Its "grounded" till gas prices get better.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyKimble View Post
          looking at hummers ??
          you don't have desire to drive one ?
          You are a simple girl!
          Oh Yes I do I love Hummers since they are expensive so we relied on Pilot which is good also and I drive it usually as because mein kaheen jaati nahi to kharcha bhi nahi hota bas thora bohat shaauqia chala liya
          Originally posted by EcoShan View Post
          Well most of the ppl believe that Oil prices are not here to stay this low, and they think that after buying Gas Guzzlers they are gona be in trouble cuz gas is gona go again to 150 mark when the economy starts to stabilize.

personally i would prefer Suv over a car any day of the week, m a fan of Jeeps, Ford's and Toyotas new SUVs are hot aswell, so many toys in em, specially in Ford
          Yeah thats true but until then we can enjoy those toys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamaof3 View Post
            I think you can get a real bargain now on any SUV since people are going for the smaller more gas efficient types of cars.

We have a hummer, an h2 and really love the thing. and it really isnt too bad on gas, it isnt nearly as heavy as you'd think - the commercials say "slip into something a little more metal" just to be cool...but its all plastic composites and its not too heavy. For sure, it doesnt compare to my Jetta but it isnt as much of a guzzler as you'd think.

But then again, if we had the funds to do another cross country trip, we'd have to do it my my beloved Jetta rather than the hummer. Hummer has been banished to go to train station and back only. Its "grounded" till gas prices get better.
            COol Mom

Comment

hmm SUV, I need to buy one too, X3 or X5 :halo: Petrol/gas in UK still costs a fortune.
              Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophanez View Post
                hmm SUV, I need to buy one too, X3 or X5 :halo: Petrol/gas in UK still costs a fortune.
                Yep its around 7 or 8 dollars per gallon but you are making fortune Xeno :aq:

And tumharey pass to already eik SUV hai nahi

Comment

No it doesnt! 91.2p is a bargin!
                  OMG Paki!

Comment

Go for X5
                    KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
                    LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

Originally posted by ume-zafeerah View Post
                      Yep its around 7 or 8 dollars per gallon but you are making fortune Xeno :aq:

And tumharey pass to already eik SUV hai nahi
                      yeah...

yeah I already have one, but it's almost 3 years old now.
                      Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

yeah...

yeah I already have one, but it's almost 3 years old now.
                        Naam to batao apnay first love kaa Xeno is mein itni gussay wali kaya baat hai meri pilot ab 4 years old honay jaa rhai hai

Comment

Originally posted by *Milly* View Post
                          No it doesnt! 91.2p is a bargin!
                          for rich *milly* it is.. me poor soul, wanna pay no more than 50p..

Comment

for rich *milly* it is.. me poor soul, wanna pay no more than 50p..

I don't buy petrol! Don't be so daft. I, unlike you, am saving the environment. I use my feet for travelling purposes. Sometimes the bus, or the tube, but never the car...unless someone else is driving of course.

Yep. Im so doing my bit.
                            OMG Paki!

Comment

Originally posted by EcoShan View Post
                              Go for X5
                              I am looking for something light on petrol, cuz it will be used for mainly for work. 20DM delivers around 40mpg, which ain't bad.

Originally posted by ume-zafeerah View Post
                              Naam to batao apnay first love kaa Xeno is mein itni gussay wali kaya baat hai meri pilot ab 4 years old honay jaa rhai hai
                              1st love tu Audi R8 hai...

Comment

Working...
                              X