PRAYER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRAYER

I need someone to pray for me, I'm not in a good health and I do pray myself but i think prayers are stronger when more than one person pray for someone. That's why I'm going to need your help to pray for my health. I have a muscular disease and i almost lots my life. I'm young and helpless.

May Allah bless you all!

Re: PRAYER

InshaAllah you will be all good

May Allah give you complete health ... Ameeeeeeeeeennnn ... sumaa ... Ameeeeeeeeennn...
    -- Nauman --

Comment

Thank you,

Comment

Be Brave
        Insha Allah everything will be fine

Take good care of yourself
        If every country in the world is in debt
        Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

All prayers are with you inshallah. Take good care of yourself, Allah has given us life and he is the one taking care of it, He has plans for everybody. Nobody is helpless, Allah has a personal dealing and relationship with every single soul He has created.

Be brave, have faith in the Creator, read and understand Quran - thats the best remedy for finding peace. Everything will be good for you Inshallah.
          Ik tay mein sohna, uttoun meray nein nasheelay.

Comment

May Allah grant you best of health. May Allah grant you long healthy life. May Allah fill your days and nights with happiness and his blessings. Ameen
            Fools never disagree.

Comment

sorry about my ignorance, but what's a muscular disease that you can lose you life to?

May Allah give you the courage to overcome this disease and grant you best of health. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by ana30 View Post
                I need someone to pray for me, I'm not in a good health and I do pray myself but i think prayers are stronger when more than one person pray for someone. That's why I'm going to need your help to pray for my health. I have a muscular disease and i almost lots my life. I'm young and helpless.

May Allah bless you all!
                Sorry to hear that, saw this message and thought to reply here although I have sincerly prayed for you already!

May Allah protect you and family and all Muslims from any kind of diseases, and may Allah recover you and give you strength and make your beliefe in Allah more and more stronger and give you a rapid shifa and a long healthy life, aamin summa aamin!

Also recite Sorat's Al-Fatiha and Durood shareef whenever you have time to recite!

Being strong mentally will make you strong physically !
                Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Allah aap ko shifa-e-kamila atta farmaye
                  The only one of its own kind.

Comment

Originally posted by ASA View Post
                    Allah aap ko shifa-e-kamila atta farmaye
                    Ameen..
                    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

ameen.

Comment

Praying for your health and happiness...

May Allah swt grant you a long life, health and happiness, Inshallah. Ameen.
                        Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

AOA,

All my prayers with you and with all muslims and momins, suffering from any kind of difficulties especially illnesses. Try to read Surah Fatiha 41 times, with Darood before and after. This would be wonderful if you could recite this between Sunnah and Farz in Fajar numaz. You will feel overcoming illness and difficulties, if you could recite Darood whenever you can, as a habit. May Allah the Aadil protect you. Always think positive and be thankful to Him. If one counts, there are a trillion worse things that could happen to one, if the would only realize. Allah aap ko sabar aur himmat ata farmaiy Amen Insha Allah
                          Ayat e Mubahila Chapter 3 Verse 61 of Quran e Hakeem

Alla Huma Salle Ala Muhammad Wa Aale Muhammad

Comment

Ina lilahi wa ina ilaihi rajoon
                            May Allah bless u with perfect health and may u get loads of ajar and blessings for the hardships u went through
                            KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
                            LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

Inshallah you'll make a full recovery.
                              ...baat jisame, pyaar to hai, zehar bhi hai.

Comment

Working...
                              X