• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do u love abt the place u live in?

for me its azan

u?
    stop annoying me.ok?

Re: what do u love abt the place u live in?

my lawn

Comment

Aahh damn pingo, sahi dukhti rug per haath rekha hai, its been years that i havent heard azan coming out of those loud speakers

well wat i like about my place is better education, peace, safety, better oppurtunities and its a welfare state
      KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
      LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

I miss Azaan too other than that neatness,opputunity to grow and better education for children.
        "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Cow pastures and horse ranches. Serenity and calm , weather and greenery.
          Fools never disagree.

Comment

^^ mirch bhai wahan to phir taaza taaza fresh fresh makhan aur desi ghee milta hoga?
            KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
            LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

Originally posted by EcoShan View Post
              ^^ mirch bhai wahan to phir taaza taaza fresh fresh makhan aur desi ghee milta hoga?
              It is an Amrikan pind so the answer is no. By law they cannot sell unpasteurized milk , makhan and they don't even know there is such thing as ghee.
              Fools never disagree.

Comment

can I talk about where I used to live?
                Beach right in the back

Now, its the family. Otherwise not too fond of living here .. too quiet
                Im too proud & mean.

Comment

I wish I could visit Amrikan pinds atleast once in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
                    It is an Amrikan pind so the answer is no. By law they cannot sell unpasteurized milk , makhan and they don't even know there is such thing as ghee.
                    To mirch bhaii aap apni ranch khol lo ham bhi aayein gay aap ke haan fresh cheezein khanay.
                    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

makes me sad, no azan here

Comment

hating my place right now....my wife and daughters just went to pakistan for 3 months yesterday....

Comment

^awww

Comment

Originally posted by Mirch View Post

Actually if u get yourself to explore a Huterites colony, you might be in loads of luck. Don't know if u're as lucky in USA, but in canada... u find tonnes of them, and they do everything pretty old fashioned. Do check it out..

As for your question K337, I love the mountains, the saphire blue and the turquoise green lakes, the smell of pine in the air and Lick's Icescream in summer (actually all year out).
                            Last edited by Daring V; Nov 18, 2008, 12:46 AM. Reason: quoted the wrong person :)
                            "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

Comment

I love the fact that I have everything I need here...entertainment, masjids, shopping, zabiha meat, desi stores, etc. I guess Ive never lived in one of those towns where things are so far away, lol. Its hard for me to imagine how people can live without the things I take advantage of almost on a daily basis.

So, I love the fact that Chicago is SO diverse you can find almost anything here.
                              Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                              X