politics an integral part of islam!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

politics an integral part of islam!!!!!

A lot of people carry the misconception that politics is not part of Islam.....i just wanted to say that politics is an integral part of islam since islam is an ideology. And that Islam has a detailed and unique political system.

So...

Comment

Islam is a comlpete way of life, that includes siyasat and all other aspects of life.

Siyasat se juda ho dieN, To reh jati hai changaizi.

[This message has been edited by Sukhunwar.]

Comment

I agree with you but I have to ask whats the point to discuss here?

Comment

Assalam alaikum

True politics is an integral part of Islam. Many people especially in the west think that religion and politics should be separated because of a pagan called Machiavelli whose ideas are the basis of modern politics. But Machiavelli was only referring to Christianity and he had only seen the Christian system and there is nothing in Christianity which tells them how to run a state. However, this argument does not apply to Islam since Islam does have rulings on how to build and maintain a state.

kh.

Comment

Mr Jallaludin,
            I beg to differ. If you observe Islam in the light of revelation it is merely a moral essence of existence. The manner in which we choose to run the goverment is left to the faculties of man. Islam is encouragement not dictation.The Quran doesn not provide legislation on all issues of goverment especially in a post industrial society.
            I would also mention that countries attempting to experiment your perspective have failed miserably. Iran and Taliban being tragic examples.
            Sincerely ,
            Resistance

Comment

Jalal-ud-deen saheb,

Whether politics is a part of Islam or not should be discussed in either the religion or the politics sections of Gup Shup.

Kindly continue the conversation in one of the two . . .

Comment

Working...
              X