Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids say the most darnest things

Share yours, even if u don't personally have one... here's mine

When I was following my young kindergartener to bed today, she's like: "Mommy you're sucha follow-cat!"
    "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

Re: Kids say the most darnest things

When I was young, about 6-ish, I told my science teacher she was wrong about something she taught us. She got mad and proceeded to tell me I was rude and disrespectful. I answered innocently, "App hee ghalat baatain bata'ain gein tau humain kiya sekha ain gein."

Needless to say, my parents were called in the office the following day.
    I got off the hook since my parents were not happy with this science teacher. She ended up getting a warning and later fired for some other reasons..... Anyway, I still can't believe I said that!
    *sigh*, I guess it's cute when you're 6... :halo:
    What goes around, will come right back around.....
    ......And bite you in the ass.

Comment

this kid looks like little Ice Cube!! LOL
      And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

this kid is now 13
        And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

^^ lolz these 2 vids are hillarious and cute lol

lol daring ur lil kid called u a follow cat lolzz hahaha

well my lil 5 year old cuzon calls me a copy cat lol. when i m eating she would come and start eating with me but when she is eating and i go to her she hides her plate behind her back and goes like "oh mama didn give me any food tonight" and makes the adorable sad
          face.

she speaks in half broken urdu and half english. like
          aap mere ko banana khol ker open kerdain gai?
          meri friend mere ke money pay back nayi keri hai.
          mainey AAkhira (cucumber) khana hai lol
          KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
          LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

Kids are sooo funny, and adorable

Comment

My 4 yr old recently asked me to buy him a happy meal for lunch...so not wanting to indulge in too much junky food, I told him that Mama didnt have enough money to buy a happy meal. He informed that I should go to the bank and "buy some moneys so we can get happy meals". If ONLY thats how it actually worked lol!

Comment

Kids are funny aren't they.
                Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

I was teaching my 4 year olds 3D shapes, showed them a triangular prism. Little Jonny puts his hand...'I know, I know, its a Prisoner!'

Miss Milly replied ' Not quite, but a very good guess...does anybody else know what this shape might be called?'

Little jonny replies again ' its definately a prisoner Miss Milly, some people call it a prison for short!' all of the sudden the rest of the troops wake up...'yeh, hes right, its a prison!'

I was being observed by my uni tutor.
                  OMG Paki!

Comment

Have you ever heard a word "Shaftarreer" it was actually "Tasveer" my cousin used to say this word.

Comment

Hubby's friend once picked up my older daughter who was 5 at that time and said "oh you're so light!" She looked at him and said "yes I know, we're a light family "
                      Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

^^ lolzz haha thats cute
                        KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
                        LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

@ the replies. Thank you your president, Cricket, EcoShano, Miss Rangeen Ankhain, Mamaof3, Niksik, Milly, Elegance ... those were all too funny.

Mamaof3: You can't beat kids with that esp ATMs, and mine also says Lets go to the bank to buy some money lol...must be a innn thing perhaps with these tots.

YourPresident: Good riddance *smiling*

EcoShano: stop being a bugger

Milly: I'm a bit confused, was that one of 'little jhony's jokes, or ur own personal experience? help ...

Niksik: lol what was the uncle's reaction?
                          There was a dinner at the house, and mine was playing a board game, so this uncle approaches her and she's like:"Could you like umm not hug me today, I'm pretty busy"

Elegance: Ha ha.. thats cute. Mine calls temperature :Temp-ce-pa! So like:"Cud u check my temp-ce-pa with that needle stick cuz I'm feeling warm today"
                          "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

Comment

Working...
                          X