Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick as a dog

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sick as a dog

    I am and its not nice.

    Cant sleep, can't eat, can't walk myself to get drugs.

    Pretty much useless.

    OMG Paki!

    #2
    Re: Sick as a dog

    you silly girl.. Did you register urself to ur local GP?..
    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Xenophanez View Post
      you silly girl.. Did you register urself to ur local GP?..

      Well I was going to do it Tuesday morning, but I literally can't walk. Had to cry myself to the kitchen to make a cuppa.

      I dont even know where the local doctor's surgery is. I would have to wait a week after I register for an appointment anyway.

      Stop calling me silly. Im practically dying!
      OMG Paki!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by *Milly* View Post
        Well I was going to do it Tuesday morning, but I literally can't walk. Had to cry myself to the kitchen to make a cuppa.

        I dont even know where the local doctor's surgery is. I would have to wait a week after I register for an appointment anyway.

        Stop calling me silly. Im practically dying!
        aww.. get well soon...

        PS: check ur inbox in 30 seconds..
        Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Sick as a dog

          Oh Dang! Feel better soon dahling...
          What goes around, will come right back around.....
          ......And bite you in the ass.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Sick as a dog

            So I found a local doctors, cant get an appointment till Thursday! I mean, what if im dead by then! The receptionist replied (in a thick indian accent) ' well then madam, you wont be needing the appointment'

            Chalako massi!

            I hate the NHS!

            Ok, I take that back, there was a cancellation for today and she called me back. Bless her. Im gona make her my new BFF now!
            OMG Paki!

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Sick as a dog

              ^Hahahahhaha... I LOVE the "chalako massi" at the end! Hahahahha!
              What goes around, will come right back around.....
              ......And bite you in the ass.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by *Milly* View Post
                So I found a local doctors, cant get an appointment till Thursday! I mean, what if im dead by then! The receptionist replied (in a thick indian accent) ' well then madam, you wont be needing the appointment'

                Chalako massi!

                I hate the NHS!
                Did she really say that!!
                Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Sick as a dog

                  yah she did. I dont blame her, I was being a proper drama queen!

                  Work have just called. They dont want me back tomorrow.

                  Gupshup it is.

                  What does a lass have to do for a cuppa around here?
                  OMG Paki!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by *Milly* View Post
                    Pretty much useless.
                    So what's new?

                    *kicking Milly while she's down*
                    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                    Al-Ghazali

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT View Post
                      So what's new?

                      *kicking Milly while she's down*

                      Your such a biatch!

                      You know what would cheer me up? That santa hat picture. I love it. Havnt seen it for a while actually.... go on, you know you want to!
                      OMG Paki!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Sick as a dog

                        wooof wooof, if this makes sense to u...not a good sign
                        "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X