Little children

are pure diciples of EeeeBil, yeah?

If u disagree state ur reasonings pleej
    "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

some are just so cute and innocent
    watcha looking at?

Comment

Re: Little children

i luv kids (just the ones who are not batameez)
      and if some kid is "eeebil" thats cuz of bad bringing up by the parents.
      KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
      LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

so u're saying little kids are ebil? Eco?

Comment

no i m saying they behave the way they are moulded by their parents.
          i have got some cutest and nice lil cousins ever.

if parents are not bringing em well they might turn into lil batameez ebils, otherwise they will be like me

Comment

they are *Pure* in their humanness...it is just u r confusing their quest of Exploration with Eeeebilness.
            "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

I was referring to their little munster ways to annoy the heck outta ya. Like climbing allus the place, tearing ur hair out.... u make 'em sit in one place, run after the other and see the one left seated behind climbing up on the wall Holly horses they've got no bounds to sit tight in one place!
              I took some out last evening to the new animated "return to Africa" faylum...bus I do tobha!
              Last edited by Daring V; Nov 16, 2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

couple of days ago i posted this video...ut thread reminds me of this. the eyes of the charlie turned so

[B]Charlie bit my finger - again !
                "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

^^^ haha i saw this vid a year ago and still everytime i watch this it just cracks me up lolz
                  especially the british accent

Comment

Ahh Zobia yes, little Chawrlee is exactly the ebilnuss I'm talking about

This is an all rounder favourite in our family... the little kids should not be shown this video cuz they love immitation and they bite ur fingers and when u're screaching with misery they think its funny!

Comment

Little children are cute and fun. I love little children.
                      "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Yes there are some kids who are rowdy because their parents let them to be. I have seen kids making mischief and the parents ignoring it instead of taking corrective measures. The well behaved kids are those whose parents teach their kids manners and good behavior.
                        So we cannot call them ebli it is their parents who are to be blamed for bad behavior of little kids. Even if the kids are behaving badly they are doing it unknowingly , they do not know better.
                        Fools never disagree.

Comment

what about the ones that think smacking ur head with cushions and horse playing is fun, and u really want to just sit plopped up crash in a sofa after a long day?

Comment

Originally posted by ume-zafeerah View Post
                            Little children are cute and fun. I love little children.
                            ya...just dont go for shopping with them... especially if u r living in khi.

Comment

Originally posted by zobia View Post
                              ya...just dont go for shopping with them... especially if u r living in khi.
                              mein khi se bohat door rehti hoon and bachey us waqt tak achey hotay hain jab tak woh manners mein rahein
                              "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Working...
                              X