I AM SICK OF .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM SICK OF .....

I AM REALLY SICK OF all these so called MUSLIMS who first of all don't follow their own religion and don't have a clue about it, try to BRING UP ARGUMENTS TO SHOW THAT ISLAM IS WRONG. It really hurts to see that Muslim themselves are not educated about their religion, if we dont know, How we expect everyone else to know what the right path to follow is ISLAM.
    Here in the Western world when people from other religions bring up issues which they think are wrong in ISLAM, these so called Muslim people instead of defending our religion get impressed by the others and start to have doubts about ISLAM.
    I think we need to get more eduated, read QURAN read HADIS they have the answerS to everything, make ourselves prepared for question which other throw at us and give them the answer ISLAM has for those questions, and i am sure that they will be very IMPRESSED, CAUSE AFTER ALL ISLAM IS THE RIGHT PATH, AND I HOPE ALL MUSLIMS DO UNDERSTAND THAT.
    NOTE. i know this is not the religon section but the people i am targeting don't come to that section

I agree with you very much.
    ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
    ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Pakistan is a restrictive and conservative society. Many scholars of Islam strongly believe that a person who denounces Islam should be put to death. In Pakistan children are beaten openly in mosques and some are put in chains. This is how they learn the Quran. The fact is that there are a lot of very strange and unacceptable things in Islam. But no one dares to ask them in a backward society like Pakistan.
      When we come here we expereince the complete freedom of expression. We then start to think and question. And then we ask these questions. The truth is that the Devout muslims who enjoyed shelter from questions in Pakistan now have to face logical minds in America or other wester nations. They become insecure and start accussing the people of being traitors and sellouts. All we are doing is using our brains. Something that wasnt allowed in Pakistan. So iether be ready to answer or face the weakness of your relegion with an open heart.

Comment

I am sorry but That is not the answer. Pakistan does not equal to ISLAM, what happens in Pakistan is not what ISLAM teaches. There are always bad apples and it's true that most of the Muslims dont' follow their religion properly, me and you are one of them. But the only difference between me and you is that when there is something I hear or see which makes me think that it's wrong, I go and Do some research, be it Quran, Hadis or other literature and 100% of the time i get the answer. BUT people like you on the other hand do no research on no basis at all try to blame our religion. MAY BE IF YOU CAN SPEND THE TIME YOU WASTE ON ARGUING ON SOME RESEARCH YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWERS.

[This message has been edited by Bhola.]

Comment

You Are right . I think I will go read the Quran.

Comment

I completely agree with Bhola!!!

Comment

bhola i don't know who you are but you sound llike and intelligent and decent guy, i agree with you totally, and i think stud's finally got it. What you said about Pakistan and islam was true bhola
              ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
              ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Man I always tell myself that I am gonna start NAMAZ but I never do. I so know hwo to read namaz infact I go to the mosque on Fridayz. You are right Mr Bhola!

Comment

Good going Bhola! Fianlly, someone with a brain that's working! I agree with you. That really is the key to bringing about true recognition from around the world on what Islam is all about. I mean, really, this society we live in has a stero-typical view about what Islam is like. e.g. take yesterday, I was at wonderland, and I saw this guy (around 19 or 20) who was wearing a shirt which offended every religion. It gave a brief description of each religion, and tHis is what it said about Islam : IF **** HAPPENS, TAKE A HOSTAGE!! I was deeply offended, but couldn't do anything. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion, right? Anyhow, to remove this fascade setup by the society here, we really have to work hard, aquire knowledge, and tell others what Islam is all about, NOT BY FORCE, but by logical thinking and explaination.

Comment

Just get sick as much as you can. You will be born out of ashes before you die.

Comment

I agree with you whole heartedly. There are times when it really hurts to see that we muslims don't know as much about our religion as we should.

Comment

THANKS everyone for the feedback, It's nice to know that there are still people out there that want to make a difference. We have to start from ourselves first, make ourself a better person and then we can make others better.

Comment

Bhola

kab talak saans kee aahut nazar-andaaz karist
                          kab talak chashmay nam andooz chupa saktay ho

Islam is very good religion, gives you the most flexibility in your life ... I wont explain islam here but you are right ... like christians muslims are just ignoring islam. No one is properly educated. But whoes fault is it? Yours or mine? Would you do the same as the generation before us did living in Western world? I might not. I either marry a Gori or if I marry a Pakistani girl ... I'll quit all my bad habits and then start living like a proper musalman. Allah Janta hay mera kia hoga ... magar Makbara zaroor hoga

Comment

Najim aapke liye mujhe buchpun ka eik shayr yaad agiya...

hazaron sal nurgis upni be noori pe roti hia
                            burri mushkil se hota hai chumun mei dee da war paida

so when are you quiting all your bad habits?

Comment

Bhola

main chala, nargis to rota chorde kar
                              deeda war hoo(n) mai(n) magar naa aashna bhee mai(n) hee hoo(n)

Comment

Working...
                              X