August 16th. Mela in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 16th. Mela in Toronto

For those that are planning on attending the Mela . . .

Tariq Khan jee and I shall be there during late afternoon, early evening. If anyone is interested in meeting please post here and we'll try to arrange a time and place. (Like meet at the paan stall and whisper code word . . .ummm . . .anyone got any ideas for code words?)

I think I posted my message under the old heading .. anyway if i am there i wouldn't mind meeting everyone.

Comment

As for code word, how about "kuch GUP SHUP ho jaye"

Comment

Okay . . here's the address:

Bela Gardens (King Road E. and Jane St.)
        Follow Jane North of Wonderland just south of King Rd. East.

Organizers have made arrangements to run a shuttle bus from Wonderland for those that are taking public transport.

We plan to get there between 4 and 5 pm.
        and the code "phrase" sounds good!

Apparently Tahira Syed is scheduled to perform along with several other performers. Admission is $2.00 and a part of the proceeds shall be donated to the National Self Reliance Fund of Pakistan.

Comment

If only I was older and had a car/drivers license, I would have been all over Toronto.

Comment

Have a great time... and tell us what went on!

Comment

Hey guys,

If you don't see me there, please don't miss me.

Comment

The Mela was packed, lot of parking problems, lot of cars got towed, i was lucky mine didn't.
                I didn't see any of the GUP SHUP people, i got there too late, didn't know where to find em when there were thousand and thousands of people.

Comment

Assalamu alaikum!
                  Same here!!! couldn't find anyone from the Gup Shup! khair, the maila was ok! it was too hot though! well may be i will see u guys some other time!
                  Khuda hafiz

Comment

25+25

Comment

Working...
                    X