Circket 97 for PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circket 97 for PC

Hi. I was wondering if Cricket 97 is a good game to buy? Because my cousin told me to buy it so we can play against each other through modem but I can't find it anywhere in Winnipeg. How much does it cost in Toronto or Pakistan? Do you think I should buy it or maybe there might be a World Cup'99 game proabbly coming soon.... could someone please give me their thoughts on this game. THANKS.

Naseer Cricket 97 is not that bad, but since it's the first version, you might wanna buy Cricket 98. I have cricket 97 myself, and if you want the real price then it's about 60 yo 70 dollars. But if you want the 'chor bazaar' price, well then you can get it for $15 here in Toronto, or around Rs 250 in pakistan.
    The only thing i didn't like about C97 is that you don't have the real team players, it has all the teams plus you can make more teams and players but the original players are not already there. Everything else is fine.

Comment

Cool. Do you think there will be a Cricket 99 or "World Cup'99? Maybe I should wait... Well in the Cricket 98 do you get the real players and teams..? Is their a website where I can learn more about Cricket 98 and does that also cost $15 or Rs 250 too? Well if I wanted to buy Cricket 97.. I wonder what I'd do because I can't get in Winnipeg(here).. So maybe there might be an website
      where I can by it.. Well anyway thanks for the review, Bhola. One other thing I might also buy World Cup'98 for PC but I emailed EA SPORTS(developer) and they told me Fifa'99 is coming in October but I asked people in the magazines and they said World Cup'98 is Fifa'99. I wonder.... if I should wait too...

Comment

DONT BUY IT YET!!!!'

I am writing the code for the most realistic cricket game, its called "Galli cricket after Barish"
        the wickets are an old chair.. no uniforms,
        the fielders have to dodge rickshaws and bikes.
        if teh batsman hits the ball in the parrossan's window, game is over..

hows that?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Mr. Fraudia once you finish that game let me know, i will be very interested What about the bat, will it be the real bat or just a piece of wood

Naseer, I think i was wrong, they have cricket96 and 97. you can find out more on
          the site http://www.melbournehouse.com/

Now for any games if you are buying a New copy you will be paying around 60 to 80 dollars.
          But if you are looking for cheaper stuff well then the best thing is to find someone who has it and copy it. If that's not possible i know here in Toronto you can get
          soccer 98 and cricket 97 for about 15 to 20 bucks.

Comment

Mr. Fraudia, should'nt the game START "after the bastman hits the ball in the parrossan's window".

Comment

Enigma

nyah, the game starts after the big guys pay the lil kids 10 rupees to get the ball out of the army colonels front porch
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Bhola, I was wondering my cousin lives in Toronto and maybe he could send it to me. Is there a perticular place to get it or you can find it anywhere. Could you tell me where to get it. Oh and Mr. Fraudia whens this game coming to the market? I'M FOR SURE GOING TO BUY THIS GAME!

Comment

I just downloaded Cricket 97 and it isn't as good as I thought it would be.... Is there somewhere where I can download Cricket 98??

Comment

Naseer sahib, Crick 97 (ashes tour edition) is the newest for time being. I don't know when C98 is coming out. As for getting the games at the price i told you, well lot of people do it.

[This message has been edited by Bhola (edited 08-18-98).]

Comment

Bhola, do you live close to elm street or that guy? He'll sell it to everyone at this price, right? Well anyway you could tell me who the guy is, where the address is and telephone number. THANKS.

Comment

well i dont know where he lives,there are lot of people who do this.

[This message has been edited by Bhola (edited 08-18-98).]

Comment

fine. My email is [email protected]

Comment

Hey Fraudz are you really making that game??????? coz I would be really intrested in buying it. But are there some kind of security you will have? are u gonna sell/give it on floppy in CD ROM??? Please do reply to my message, and also I want to know where I can get the Cricket 97? I checked FUTRE SHOP but they didnt had it. can anyone tell me where I can find the game for sure??

Comment

Hey guys i just wanted to tell you that Cricket 98 is now out here in Lahore I played it and i loved it just give it a try

Big B

Comment

Working...
                              X