Hay fellows ,

Visit www.pak.org/VBRecipes
    and give ur suggestions and Articals.

regards

Hi, please let us know when construction is complete, it looks interesting
    Thanks

Comment

hi!
      hay! bro i went to the site but could n't get any thing there was this welcoming letter from you guys thats all . please tell me why i could n't get any recipies . any way i wish you all the best . i am still an under grad student of computers i will join the group soon all the best
      but give me some recipies it did n't work i got into your site but thats all bro . i did n't get any thing eslse

i am doing java these day . but i think that c++ is the best programming lingo along with pearl which i did last year as far as vb is concerned i did it my self last year along with viual c++ . these are both great and very very power lingos i mean VB and VC i think they are way ahead of java as far as the application is concerned . tell me about it if iam wrong from your experinece .
      thank you
      bye

Comment

Thanx for visiting.

<Nazia> construction will be completed by your cooperation. Send in articals, problems , technical jokes.....

<Shazi>Dear it will be updated only by the involvement of the students like you. Tell about the site to others and send all the things like Articals, problems, info....

Hope to read u all soon.

Comment

Hello, thanx for the reply of u all.
          All the visitors plz follow the instruction of Farasha. She is also our Group Member.
          I'll be waiting for the Articals.

Comment

Anybody's company or is anyone a beta site/ tester for VB 6.0. If so, What D ya think of the exposed ASP class libraries ?
            Later
            Zman

Comment

No more Visual Basic Lover ? No more writers ? No more Software Developers ??????

Comment

Please Visit the Site , Its a step where we need YOU !

Comment

Working...
                X