Moderator or Hitler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator or Hitler

It used to be a friendly warning, or some editing, and then maybe some deletion. But now, I think that our (OK, my) beloved moderator got the taste of authority. She just realized that closing a thread, just for fun, has its own satisfaction. Beware, my friends. You could be next. You will have words in your mouth, you could be in the middle of a hot debate, you could be in the process of building a friendship with a participants. But if it was not an approved action by THE SUPERIOR ONE, you could be rudely interrupted and asked to shut up. And for anyone of the following reasons (keywords are "I THINK")

1. I THINK that this thread does not belong to this section. Thread closed.
    2. I THINK that people are not talking the way, I want them to talk. Thread closed.
    3. I THINK that participants are not following the original topic of this thread. Thread closed.
    4. I THINK that people are not talking about me in this thread, anymore. Thread closed.
    5. I THINK that I should close this thread, just like that. Thread Closed.
    6. I THINK .......

Why don't we start sending her e_mails to get her approval of what we are about to post. Maybe that will save the participants from the frustration they receive from someone's immature display of authority.

( For this stupid posting, BANG, thread closed)
    The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Yaar too(n) tay bada ee naraaz lagna ai(n) .... chal shabaash putt gham naa kar .... daalya khaana ee ... garam garam dalya banwaa daina waa ....

Usstani jee ... munday noo garam garam daalya bana kay tay khuwao.

Comment

Mukhtar palwan athay daalya thy naal kum nai hona....

Muzna look what condition our friend is in. Please reconsider. Mera dost bechara suchee suchee bateeN karnay lag gya hai. Aap say bhee jhoot nahiN bolay ga. Itnee narazgee achee nahiN hotee.
      Rub Rakha

Comment

Tariq, are you by any chance referring to a message by some guy/girl whose nick was Breast Augmentor? Apparently, his/her thread was totally scrapped from the forum.

Comment

Geez!

Much ado about nothing!
          Dunno what all this fuss is about . . .

Personally I think that Tariq Jee is just speaking out of "Moderator Envy" . . .

Acha jee . . .aap khush rahain . . aap kay liyay hum Azkar jee say sifarish kee baat kar kay daikhtay hain . . shayad woh aap ko forum kay aik do sections moderate karnay kay liyay day dain . . .

Yaaron sab du'a karo . . . .

Comment

Well ...authority could be hard to digest for some people...so i guess Tariq sahib lez see if you can be any different.

BoSS

Comment

BoSS jee . . . .

aap kee dumm pay mera pa'on tau nahin para . . .

Comment

Hitler was a nice guy :0 just needed sensitivity training. he was born a bit early or he could have had a successful career as
                the CEO of a certain bank
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Muzna jee...

aap ko to hum nay kuch nhin kaha...by the way i am dum-less

BoSS

Comment

Dum kata .... dum kata BOSS ..... Usstanii Jee (Muzna) ... BOSS no garam garam dhoodh peeo ... takeh ainu koee hosh aaway.

Comment

Mukhtar sahib qibla, kisi ko doodh pila'o, kisi ko dalya khil'o. Aap hakeem to naheen thai, pichlay janam main. Aur phir agar thay bhee to aap nay ustanee jee ko kiya nurse sumujh rakhkha hai. Ab agar un ko ziada tung kiya to doodh aur dalya to side main reh ja'yay ga, aap ko kaheen kuch khanay bhur ko na mil ja'yay.
                      The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

Hmm... Yep! I shmell lotsh o' Jal cookries here. Ha! Ha!

Thehe... Uh... guys, wasn't it a lady who taught u all how to walk 'n talk???

Shtill when some othel nice one like her teachesz u to shpeak real words rather Goo, goo, gaa, gaa..... :-( U don't appriciate it. Thatsh shoooo Shaaaaad! :-(

Sho, u all, be humble and shay Alhamdulilah with the blesshings ya all are bleshed with Rather going "No me don't want none o' shompin' naEEysh!" Cuz thatsh not grown up like! *Get it*

Comment

Uh...whats with the French language up there?

Comment

Come on you guys, lay off her. She is the moderator and she is trying to do whats best. I personally agree with her op. that some moderator envy is involved. No offense or anything.

Comment

dang.. someone HAD to go pull this topic from its resting place in 2 week old discussions, lying around in comfortable seclusion and privacy..oh well, here it is again and let me
                              declare once gain that Hitler was ahead of his time and could have been a good Vice President in Securities Trading in a certian global bank that I quit
                              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X