come on ppl don't be so SHAKKI!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on ppl don't be so SHAKKI!!!!

I donno why BOYS think bad about girls, if they (girls) started talking to other boys?????

What, if your WIFE talks to your close friend, then she might be under fire...Uffffffff!!!!

Imagine! if it is the mentality of US/UK Educated-IT professionals, then what would be the mentality of BOYS living in Pakistan and studied locally!!!!!!!

------------------

well i dont think like that
    and never will
    but i can understand what u r trying to say becoz i have seen those type of people
    I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

I know wut u mean Soubia .... but thats not ALWAYS the case .....i've seen sum really understandin ppl around me when its almost the other way around...like sumtimes girls can't see their boy friends, fiance or their hubbys talkin to sum other women...!!! its just disgusting....http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hoonh.gif i mean if u r close to sumbudy atleast there shud b a trust in between them...n m not sayin its always the women... mostly in our surroundings men r supposed to b all shakki n everythin....n thats true!!!!

------------------
      *I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
      *That myth is more potent than history.
      *That dreams are more powerful than facts.
      *That hope always triumphs over experience.
      *That laughter is the only cure for grief.
      *And I believe that love is stronger than death.

[This message has been edited by Mystery Gal (edited October 15, 2000).]

Comment

i think the basic reason ppl are shakki is because they know how people really are..i know alot of girls who would cheat on their husbands or boyfriends..this goes on in this world so ppl have right to be shakki..kuch samjhi kiya

Comment

Soubia Yeah, exactly my point. Dont be that Shakki!
          hmm..

Comment

well, I tend to agree with Soubia. I have been through a couple of situations like that. For instance, once in school i walked outside of class with this pakistani boy, who was really intelligent, and we were discussing the class debate. Right outside of class there were all these desis standing, and after that they all started to think that i was a big flirt of something. I couldn't believe it. Is it so costly to even talk to a guy that a girl's reputation can get messed up so fast? And there such a small society of desi people that smallest thing happens and everyone finds out about it. It so sad that people have such narrow thinking while living in USA/UK. I was disgusted.
            Save Pakistan.

Comment

I wish God wouldn't have spent so much time in making women. Then no guy would have fallen in love with a gal, and no man can be so protective about his woman.

Comment

because they are boys, if they ever become men , they will get over it.

------------------
                oo LiFe Is An IllUsIoN aNd ReAliTy iS a FiGmEnT oF tHe iMaGiNaIiOn oo

Comment

Its sad Soubia. I agree with you but I hope with time people would change. Its not only the men are shakki but women are as well. I hope we all learn how to trust our sharik-e-haiyaats. It was very good of you to bring this up. Let's stay positive and hope the positive outcome.
                  I want to share this shair with you before I go.Its by Shadab Lahori ,he is refering to women but that's only his opinion not mine.

u.nhe.n ye zid ki mujhe dekh kar kisii ko na dekh
                  meraa ye shauq ki sab se salaam karataa chaluu.N

Regards

Comment

Whatever!!!!!! like girls dont do that?

Comment

it exists in both boyz and galz..iv'e seen many galz who got upset and angry simply bcoz their bfz or guyz were standing next to some other girl or were talking to them..yeah there are guyz 2 who behave this way but hey can't blame any1..life is 2 fast these dayz and unexpected thingz do happen now and then..trust is the most basic thing v are lacking 2day..thatz y most relationshipz don't work out the way they shud be..what if u trust some1 and that some1 is cheating on u..then wht will u do?..
                      time once gone never comez bk..trust shud be mutual...u can't ask sum1 to trust u if ur not willing to give him/her ur trust!..

i won't call mistrust shukk..i'll say itz over-protection..

laterz

Comment

Soubia this is a serious thread ...*sigh*
                        I thought u were talking about Shehki..the pakistani singer...

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                        X