come on ppl dont be so boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on ppl dont be so boring

i m pretty new at this place, at first it was intersting but not its just gettin so boring..cant u ppl start somthing interesting, and also put some nice pics
    i dont wanna put my pic because girls will start drooling lol i was just kiddin before anyone gets mad

so again please try to make this interesting anyway u can..thanks

Fraudia UNCLE!

This guy had posted only 34 posts and he became the "senior member" [admin fault...] and now he is giving a long lecture {similar lecture what UK has given to Pervaiz Musharraf for restoration of Democracy (demo-crack-cy;demonstration of crack pots as premiers) in Pakistan}.

Please look into the matter seriously:

1. Where admin had made a fault and you too missed it out!...why explanation (we know you are 1/2 admin)

2. Why we would be lectured though we had done our graduation?????

3. If lectured (honorary) then why only "poor citizens" would be blamed. Admin & company + Mr. Fraudia too!!!!

4. Not only this, then why Mr Farudia had missed this value in gupshupp since last couple of months. Though he had posted unnecessairly too much (over 3000+ posts)????

This is real democracy that admin should be ANSWERABLE to all of us, coz its:

1. We, who had made this place attractive to others!!!

2. We, who use to click this site many times a day, hence generating traffic to this web site!!!!

3. Based on that traffic, this site would be rated as best Pakistani Site!!!!!

4. And finally based on that traffic, this site might gain attention of philanthrophists & get some monetary help in terms of commercials and ads!!!!!

Admin Sahib or Sahiba (not film * sahiba)!

"""Its your turn to speak!!!!!""""""

Cold Regards (for Fraudia only)
    Nadia Khan

------------------

Comment

tabiyat to theek hai? i dont know what the hell u are talking about. and whats the big deal if i became a senior member..do i get somthing special for that?

Comment

soubia khala, maaf karna, yeh angrezi humain samajh mein naheen aati hai. kya pooch rahee hain?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

kuch pooch woonch nahi rahi hain bus aiway hi bakwaas ker rahi hain

Comment

Fraudia UNCLE!

You wrote:
            soubia khala, maaf karna, yeh angrezi humain samajh mein naheen aati hai. kya pooch
            rahee hain?
            In Karachi, MQM workers call Altaf Hussain, Pir Sahib. Did u adopted PIR SAHIB title in consonance to Mr. AH??????

Uncle Fraud!!! App bhee neray fraudia haien....Uncle Sawal ka Jawab...keya app ko ADMIN kee team say KICK out ker deya hay??????????

------------------

Comment

Soubia naheen janab

I use the title Pir sahab because My last name is Pirzada

admin team say kick...hmm shayed karr hi diya hai. they dont return my calls and my emails bounce back..hmmmmm now that u mentioned something is up.

No actually my involvement as interim gupshup admin was when muzna was busy with her family commitments and someone was needed to handle gupshup for the time being.

Our new gupshup admin is sabah, and she is much more organized and focused than I could have been and she is a huge boost for Gupshup and the team. Many developments here are due to her efforts.

I have thus decreased my role outside of the forums that I moderate, and am involved in some pak.org projects outside the scope of everyday gupshup admin stuff.

So, for your answers I will forward you to sabah

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Pirzada Sahib!!!!

Thankx for reply. BTW, just kidding here. Look at your friend Mr. Sherazz, he had posted that come on ppl dont be so boring!! and when I replied with humor (make this place lil more funny without boring), he was not able to respond & understand.

In place of that he started using words like "Bakwas".....app laRkay bhee kamal kertay haien......baRay baRay daway kertay haien hum laRkeyou.n ko samjhanay kay.....ekk zara sa MAZAQ nahiee samajh sakay........

Fraud! I don't need anything. Admire SABAH and her management qualities.

Take Care
                Nadia Khan

------------------

Comment

sheraaz badshah needs to explain what exactly he finds not boring so we can introduce him to the right crowd

maybe we need to officially hire a darbari maskhara to kee him entertained.

Comment

its true i m a lil slow u know..ab kiya karun..but i m not so dumb u know
                    waisay where are u from ms nadia khan

Comment

Sherazz!!!

Its all okay....ajj ka maydaan may nay jeeta hay!!!!

From Karachi...poor girliee classs

------------------

Comment

soubia did u go to Cartoon-e-Pakistan college?

Comment

chalo theek hai maidaan aap jeet lo
                          main waisay bhi sirf dil jeeta kerta hoon

Comment

Fraud!

I don't believe that you live in US, coz:

"Your sound understanding of Pakistan, its probs, local area & its culture, ppl's mentality, society & traditions and all tells me that you live in LALU KHAIT, Karachi. " (kidding.....bura mat mann layna)

Though you've choosen PINK PANTHER as your ICON but I know who is behind the curtain.

I did my graduation & post grad. from St. Jeosph College & University of Karachi.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Soubia (edited October 11, 2000).]

Comment

soubia i m getin bored at work
                              do u wanna chat?

Comment

Working...
                              X