Death!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death!

I had the worst experience of my life this week. My friends got into a car accident. There were 5 ppl in the car. four of them died and one person is in critical condition. two of the people who died were my friends. i went to the funeral and it was horrible. i cant get their faces out of my head. everything just keeps reminding me of them. they were only 18 yrs old and just started university. i feel so helpless cuz there is nothing i can do about it. i just dont believe it. everyone keeps telling me things just happen for the better but i just dont see the right in this. i just dont know what to do.one day you are talking to a person and then realize you will not see or be able to talk to that person again. why do things like this just happen?

I am sorry to hear such a horrible inncident. May your friends rest in peace. May allah grant them paradise.

------------------
    *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

Comment

Thanks Watcher. i guess all that is left is to pray for them.

Comment

I am so sorry about your friends punjabikuri. May the deceased find peace and their loved ones, patience. Ameen. And I hope the wounded recovers quickly and gets well, though the healing process from the trauma will never stop.

Untimely deaths are the worse of all. Death in itself is a confusing and depressing fact. Often times we're left with aching hearts and a whole lot of "why's."
        But such is life punjabikuri, unfair and ruthless. I hope ur doing ok. It's ok to be asking questions and hurting...you need to, in order to deal with it.

You're right..the best thing we can do is to pray for the dead and for the living who are suffering from the loss. May we all find the strength to deal with our pains and ordeals. Ameen

Comment

Sorry punjabikuri.....

Such is life, no guarantees. We all have to return one day to our creator. A living fact that everybody knows and experience it, but forget very fast and easy after one's death.
          Allah rest their souls in peace and give sabr to all of the deceased family & friends.

We all seek mercy from Allah that when our times come we should meet our Creator with Iman. Amin.
          Inna Lillahe wa Inna Elehe Rajayoon.

------------------
          Performace of good DEEDS avoids the evil ending.
          He, who advises for the GOOD, is similar (in rewards)to the doer of it.
          (Sahih Al-Jami 3797 & 3399 resp.)

Comment

Soory to hear they died in such young age.
            http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/teary.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/teary2.gif ;teary3: http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/crying.gif

Comment

Innah Lillahe Wa Innah Aleihe Raajaoon
              Punjabi Kuri! I m really for wut happend to your friends. I know it's not fair cuz they were really young but have u heard of the expression that "Allah apnay pyaaray bandon ko jaldi upar bula laita hai."
              May Allah bless u with patience and put your friends' souls into rest and peace. (Ameen)

------------------
              Life is a game; either be a player or get played.

[This message has been edited by Farwa (edited October 13, 2000).]

Comment

I am really sorry to hear about this horrible accident!

It must have been really tough 4 u right?!

I hope u feel better and may their soul rest in peace!

Comment

like haya said untimely death are the worst, i m really sorry to hear that , my friend lost a sister and eventhough i didnt know her i felt bad for so long..so i know what u must be going through..Allah kare sabko sabar aaye

Comment

Originally posted by Sherazz:
                    like haya said untimely death are the worst, i m really sorry to hear that , my friend lost a sister and eventhough i didnt know her i felt bad for so long..so i know what u must be going through..Allah kare sabko sabar aaye
                    Nade Ali ka wird mein karta chala gaya
                    har kaam zindagee ka sanwarta chala gaya

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by punjabikuri:
                      everyone keeps telling me things just happen for the better but i just dont see the right in this. i just dont know what to do.one day you are talking to a person and then realize you will not see or be able to talk to that person again. why do things like this just happen?
                      Inna lillahe wa inna illehe raja'oun. It is sad to hear of a young death. Nothing can be said or done to eleviate the feelings of sadness and loneliness of someone who has lost someone very dear. I have lost my father when I was coming into adulthood. Only with the passing of time do the wounds begin to heal and the closer the person the longer they take. If I could say something to you as a Muslim: As a Muslim, our belief is that death can come at any second and is awaited. In most cases, it is not anticipated. The youger the person dies, the luckier they are. Allah takes away those he likes earlier in life to save him/her from the influences of Shaitaan. It will not be ever possible to determine the reasons for which Allah (sbwt) takes someone away from this earth. When Hazrat Jibril takes someone away and sees people weeping and crying for them, he wonders why people are worried about someone who has left them for whom nothing can be done and why don't the people worry about themselves and their future.

All I can say from a distance, these people were lucky to have left earth at such a young age and if they were good, honest, and simple people then they surely have haven awaiting for them, insha-allah. Sure, it is hard for the loved ones.....but be happy for them and not sad.

------------------
                      Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

Comment

May their soles rest in peace Amen.

We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

its truly a heartbreaker punjabikurri, i know exactly how you feel right now, i lost a good friend to death few years back, and it was horrible. It took me a while to come to terms with her death, only did so after being hit with realization that it was Allah's will ultimately. This whole scenarion that unfolded afterwards was a living example of the saying "Allah does everything for the better". 4 months after her death her parents were killed by drunk driver. I don't know, these are very complicated matters, and are better of left unexplored. Some things were just not meant to be exposed. My advice to you is just try to come to terms with their death, although i know how hard it is to do, but you have to understand nothing you can do to bring them back.

May Allah have mercy on their souls, and may they be granted a piece of heaven. Ameen.

take care

------------------
                          oİş°¨¨°şİo LiFe Is An IllUsIoN aNd ReAliTy iS a FiGmEnT oF tHe iMaGiNaIiOn oİş°¨¨°şİo

Comment

Thanks everyone! Hearing things from others makes a person realize that they are not the only person who experiences this part of life. I know it is hard to deal with something like this, but i guess death is part of life. We all are gonna experience it sooner or later. Its hard for me right now but time heals everything.

Comment

I have no words to comfort you. The same thing happened while i was in Pakistan this summer. My second cousin, a little 12 yr old boy died because he was hit by a bus in Pakistan. I don't think i've ever experienced something so deeply involved with death. I mean i saw his body after he was brought home, and he looked as if he were just about to wake up. I don't even want to talk about his mother, she was screaming and everyone around had tears in their eyes. I don't think i can even say anything more than that. May Allah give him a place in jannah.
                              Save Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
                              X