Women's eating habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women's eating habits

Why is that women always seem to be on a diet?

Why is that when women are talking,that they have to describe what they have eaten and ask you what you have eaten for lunch?

Why do women always seem to be eating salads and pasta,what is the obsession with pasta?

Why is it that when you are sitting down for lunch,that women have to look to see what you are eating?

Why do women say that they are on a diet, and they are eating pieces of lettuce and carrots or whatever and then later on munching down a bar of chocolate?What is the female obsession with chocolate?

Why do women say that they are vegetarian and then they say they eat chicken and fish?

Why is that women always seem to be on a diet?

Is that all women? I know lots of women who dont diet, including myself.

Why is that when women are talking,that they have to describe what they have eaten and ask you what you have eaten for lunch?

From my experience it is men who talk about food all the time not women

Why do women always seem to be eating salads and pasta,what is the obsession with pasta?

Why is it that when you are sitting down for lunch,that women have to look to see what you are eating?

i dont do that.

Comment

whats with all the why why why's? can i ask you a question? why the generalizations?

i'm sure you know that not every woman is on a diet or eats salads.

Comment

U know wut Ranjeet?

I don't do even one thin wut u said women do.. u shudn't generalize the stuff u know...! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hoonh.gif

------------------
        *I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
        *That myth is more potent than history.
        *That dreams are more powerful than facts.
        *That hope always triumphs over experience.
        *That laughter is the only cure for grief.
        *And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Comment

Working...
        X