Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a single thing paks can be proud of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a single thing paks can be proud of?

apart from having the best quality heroine black money can buy, and quite possibly extremely high achievements in governmental corruption, and most certainly the best lassi in the world, is there a single other thing that pakistan excells in, or are we essentially just a bunch of losers.

concerned.

Dunno.. may be Atomic Bomb.... who knows....
    millions of Quranic Huffaz....
    Islamic Scholars like Dr. Israr Ahmad, (Late) Muhammad Yousaf Ludhyaanvi and Maulana Modoodi.... and etc. etc.....

------------------
    ***Sitaaron Pay Jo Daltay Hain Kamand!***
    Tu Tundi-e-Baad-e-Mukhaalif say na ghabra ay Uqaab
    Yeh tau chaltee hai tujhay OoNcha urRaanay kay liye

Comment

that sounds like a no. at least we're probably going to kick some veggie butt in the icc tounament on sunday, assuming we can beat new zealand.

Comment

Originally posted by Godzilla:
        that sounds like a no. at least we're probably going to kick some veggie butt in the icc tounament on sunday, assuming we can beat new zealand.
        I meant it depends on your intellectuals....
        You thought it a no... let it be NO for you...
        FOr me there is always a "YES" http://www.tanzeem.org

------------------
        ***Sitaaron Pay Jo Daltay Hain Kamand!***
        Tu Tundi-e-Baad-e-Mukhaalif say na ghabra ay Uqaab
        Yeh tau chaltee hai tujhay OoNcha urRaanay kay liye

Comment

Forget Pakistan, its a big country. Lets concentrate on you:
          What have you accomplished or you have done for others that you can be proud of?

We will make atomic bomb, even if we have to eat grass!!! Remember that statment from Bhutto? Pakistan people are proud of their courage and determination. Corruption or no corruption we are 10 steps ahead of our opponents, when it comes to defending our homeland.

You can go dig the heroin and the bad side of the country, I think every country has that problem not just Pakistan.

------------------
          *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

Comment

Originally posted by The Watcher:
            Corruption or no corruption we are 10 steps ahead of our opponents, when it comes to defending our homeland.

10 steps ahead of your opponents? who are your opponents exactly? the indian womens soccer team? i think youve got your head stuck in the sand old bean

Comment

Pakistan is the fort of Islam. Already, Pakistan was the key player in breaking up ussr. If there was no Pakistan, india and russia together would have not only taken over the muslims of russian states like azerbaijan etc. but also the muslims of Pakistan, afghanistan and probably iran and other muslim countries. Pakistan has saved the entire muslim umma from this true nightmare.

But ourr true test will come now against the hindutvas now. Its time to send them where they belong. a little place called hell. and you are damn right we have got all the means to send them there.

Comment

There is actually a lot. What we had at the time of independence nothing look at it today. Pakistan was world champion in four different sports at the same time which is enough to be proud of.
                Pakistan is proud of people like Abdul Satar Edhi and many like him. We are proud of our sportsmen specially cricketers Squash players and hockey stars.
                We have the biggest free private cancer hospital that we all actually build together.
                There is a lot more though I am not proud of the atomic bomb.
                Yes there are difficulties but we will find a way hopefully very soon.
                We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Godzilla i will explain you our positive accomplishments when you are mature enough to understand that every society has its pros and cons.

------------------
                  oİş°¨¨°şİo LiFe Is An IllUsIoN aNd ReAliTy iS a FiGmEnT oF tHe iMaGiNaIiOn oİş°¨¨°şİo

Comment

Sports gear, surgical instrument, leather products - Best known around the world (tell me who else in this whole damn world makes those weight lifting belts???)

Atomic bomb?? Are we the best? haha i think we are atleast 50 years behind in this technology!.

Our army is the best trained army, specially SSG (the best trained people in the world)

------------------
                    Do you...yahooooooo!!! ?

Comment

Now this is a tough one. Your guess is good as mine!

Comment

Originally posted by yahoo!:
                        Sports gear, surgical instrument, leather products - Best known around the world (tell me who else in this whole damn world makes those weight lifting belts???)

Atomic bomb?? Are we the best? haha i think we are atleast 50 years behind in this technology!.

Our army is the best trained army, specially SSG (the best trained people in the world)

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I AGREE TO SOME EXTENT. IM NOT SURE WHERE YOU ARE FROM, BUT HERE IN CANADA, PAKISTANI'S TO A LARGE ENXTENT ARE REFERRED AS TERRORIST OR VERY VIOLENT PEOPLE. AFTER ALL THESE SO CALLED ACHEIVEMENTS, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT???

Comment

Imran Khan and Faiz!

How about that!

Comment

I think we make a damn good falooda!!

p.s. Pakistan a fort of Islam?! ROTFL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Benazir_Sahiba:

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I AGREE TO SOME EXTENT. IM NOT SURE WHERE YOU ARE FROM, BUT HERE IN CANADA, PAKISTANI'S TO A LARGE ENXTENT ARE REFERRED AS TERRORIST OR VERY VIOLENT PEOPLE. AFTER ALL THESE SO CALLED ACHEIVEMENTS, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT???
                              I'm from pakistan

Well that is a totally different case!
                              4 pakistani boxers who participated in olympics (Sydney) never went back ! (now those boxers will be either working at 7-11 or driving a cab)
                              this is a disgust that we have to suffer, it is a reality that we are known as terrorist, and fundamentalists and much more.

My friends wife while telling me about thier customs told me that she was specifically told never ever to fall in love, or marry a pakistani.

Why this is happening?? Well we have to think about it, but how can we think we are one of those losers aren't we?? We left pakistan, or maybe for some of you your parents "escaped" now who are we to decide these things?

There is not a single pakistani, at this very moment, in pakistan whom you give money and visa and he won't leave pakistan.
                              Do you disagree?

------------------
                              Do you...yahooooooo!!! ?

Comment

Working...
                              X