Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it hurts to keep things simple?

Aslkm Fellow guppos and guppies...

I'm just wondering that why do ppl call for uncalled situations. The best example I can quote here... is our v.c. Making each other uncomfortable, and calling names isn't fun neither desirable. I'll keep my post simple and short...and ask u all or those who know what I'm talking about... that is...
    Please have some respect. Don't bring filth into the enviroment, be constructive...for its easy to destruct. Be decent and be urself. It really doesn't hurts.

Thank you!

Adios!
    DB

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited October 09, 2000).]

Ok DB whatever you say.. I'll try not calling people names. But you do understand that that's a huge sacrifice, right? Just want the due celestial recognition that I deserve, that's all.

Comment

Roman btw have you moved to lalu khet ?

Comment

*screams* ROman! Its u! So good to see u! Honestly

okay calming down... *ha* *ha* the names u call are fair enuf, cuz ahem... we call u back as well However, man oh man u missed it all yesterday. Shoot u had to be there Pori jung-e-azeem howi thi kal tuo

Anchal..*tehee* winks!

Adios!
        DB

Comment

Though I was there, but I wasn't on VC, so not quite sure what happened there. You are right jokes are okay, that is IF it's not crossing the limits of decency. Hope whatever happened wasn't too serious.

Comment

Working...
          X