Miss Pakistan reigns supreme!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss Pakistan reigns supreme!

After careful consideration of some of the responses I have had on this board, I demand an apology from all those who have treated Pakistan's Queen with disrespect. Not only have the responses been miserably and uninformed but it is a bad reflection on Pakistan's society. Despite the criticism I still carry out my duties to help raise money for charities and be an Ambassador for the Country which is rightly my own. It does not belong to a particular religion. Pakistan is multi-cultural and it is about time some of the USA and outsiders from Pakistan who call themselves Pakistani, realise this. You are lucky to have me represent you all. I don't anyone is brave enough to take this much unjust criticism. Pakistan needs all the help she can get to help those who are homeless and needy, not the college students who are living a western life in a western world and preaching Goodness knows what in the wrong context. Florence Nightingale got such criticism for being a female nurse in a male camp. I guess I must bear some of your grievances for the better cause and thank those of you who are enlightened.

------------------
    Flight of Fancy

hey andicat keep the good work up...
    and hope u have more success in the future..
    where are u nowadays by the way???
    i didnt know about the harsh comments that you are talking about ..
    i have only read that now..
    anyway dont take notice of such people and good luck for the future...

------------------
    the dictionary is the only place where success comes before work
    I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

Hello and thanx for your kind words! I am based in London, UK. At the moment I am working on a CD for release with some of proceeds going to charity. A top Pakistani DJ has offered to give it airplay and I will submit it to some UK record companies to see what they think. It's good to hear some support as I love to support good causes and no man is an island! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hula.gif
      Stay cool!

Comment

My updated website contains my bio which lists some of the tv appearances etc. to date. Especially proud of my House of Commons visit as VIP to their racial equality meeting. Although I am not political but believe in standing up for my rights and the rights of others.

------------------
        Flight of Fancy

Comment

Miss Pakistan Website http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Screen/7910
          If some of you have any good suggestions for personal appearances for charity events please email my site so that we can consider same.

Comment

Andi

just an idea but maybe you would be better off with a professionaly hosted website with your own name as a URL rather than going through these geocities type places.

Goodluck with the music.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

hey andicat

u are welcome
              by the way i live in london too
              in a place called slough
              have u heard of it???
              its near windsor

------------------
              the dictionary is the only place where success comes before work
              I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

Working...
              X