Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short of sight VS short in height!

Salams...

I was in for a lecture... but decided to save it for later. Okay, whats with you ppl? Why are you guys bashing poor Hadiqa for her height? Ahem! How tall is she anyway?
    Answers?

By the way... which is better, short in height, or short of sight? And Why? Just curious...to know what u guppos think.

Adios!
    DB

Yeah i noticed that also......

Seems to me that those that are doing the height bashing, should measure their own vision

I mean afterall, 'A blind man who sees is better than a sighted man who is blind.' right?

Comment

and DB you are going to tell me that girls dont measure height of men!!!. Show me the desi pakistani woman whos married to a guy shorter then her height and I will show you an unhappy mother in law

and I would be more then happy to exchange my lecture on the above with what ever you had to say.

Starting of course with the fact that women are the people who generally raise kids (males and females!!!). so whatever most males learn starts with the women folk.

[This message has been edited by hmcq (edited September 26, 2000).]

Comment

DB and GFQ I agree with you. I think Fraudia and Boss are the guilty parties here and we should demand apologies from both.

Hadiqa is a lovely girl whose smile would light up any place. Shame on you guys...

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
          Fraudia and Boss are the guilty parties here and we should demand apologies from both.

Or maybe I should demand apologies for taking mah name so carelessly. Now be a good boy and find the post where I said anything about anyone's looks..shabaash..jaldi kareen.

Hadiqa is a lovely girl whose smile would light up any place. Shame on you guys...

....Shame on who guys? please refer to the prior request of finding the post where I was making fun of Hadiqa.

Defamation and Libel lawsuit comaing at ya brother man...

aa jatay hain kahan kahan say uth kar logon ko quote karnay waalay...

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Whoa! THis is going to be a fun thread! With some sparks here and there

Ahem! Girl dearest, I was just curious how tall she really is? No one answered that

Hmcq... Ma bro! Peace! It goes both way. I'm not here to justify or impose that either of the gender are to be blamed for whatever. So lay off that argument, and lets save the energy for something productive

Extreme! Oye! Bai. I didn't started this thread to point fingers at anyone! Its just something general I noticed. Ppl were mentioning it in other forums too. So no apologies from anyone. HOnest.( Ooh ppl don't do that, otherwise I'll feel purty bad, ok. Cuz thats not the point of this post). Everyone has a right to express their opinion. Besides life wud be boring if they didn't! So don't missunderstand my thread. All I wanted to ask was...whats the big deal, does height, looks and all that really matters? Okay maybe it does then. SO what!

Okay, now can anyone tell me Aaa How tall is she by the way? ANd what's short, or whats categorized as the ideal height? And why in the world do we set ideals for ourselves? Hain? There must be a reason..rite... so share it away ppl :0) without taking any offence, plz. Thanks.

We all have ideals and dreams. And tell me what are the chances of actually having that happen in reality? 1 or 2 in 10 rite? So what do u do, when u're dissapointed, how do u eliminate the negative factors out, in order to like whatever that was just the way u did before? For I know how it feels when u have this image of someone, and one day u wake up smelling the good old reality So how do u still keep on going without letting that get u? *winks*

Ok, now obviously this thread isn't just related to the singer only, but everything in general, so contribute away, wud love hearing from you all:0)

Adios!
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Daysee Behna:
              Whoa! THis is going to be a fun thread! With some sparks here and there DB
              Sparks? kissi welding factory mein bethi post kar rahee hain aap? I am just getting on extreme's case. baychara phans gaya.

What I had said bout 'diqa is that I thought she was all hype which is not the case and although not a huge fan of her music, I am a fan of her as an artist and her sincerity and vision. Xtreme baychara bhi garmi say tang aa kar ulti seedhi haank raha hai. Namaqool Insaan.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Ok Fraudia, apology accepted. see, all's well that ends well

Comment

Haha Sparks and welding factory Peer sab.. That was last year. Welding was done last year, in my elecrical labs in hardware Switched to software, the fire and sparks scare me Tumbhi tuo enviroment ko cool say cooler tak hi mehdood rakhnay ki koshish karthi hon.

Btw.. are we all slacking from work, er and classes?

Hadiqa has a sweet voice. I love some of her songs. Specially the ones she sanged for in Sargam (Adnam Sami Khan, and Zaiba's phylum!). Hain Hype? Yay kub howa? *screams*

acha tay fyr molakath howan gin!

Rub Rakha!
                  DB

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited September 26, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
                    Ok Fraudia, apology accepted. see, all's well that ends well
                    I think you forgot the question mark after the words "apology accepted"..

jao baccha..maaf kiya..magar
                    aindah dekh bhaal kar bakbak kareen

pehlay tolo..phir bolo. I am sending you a scale so you can do the "tolo" before "bolo"
                    as soon as I can sneak in that kiryana store to steal his tarazoo I will send it.

Comment

while you're there... bring some Shahi Mewa and Raseeli....

Comment

miswak aur manjan bhi lay aaon? aur sabun 303? aap toh imli ka bhi shauq rakhtay hain.

Comment

How could blaming the men folk be considered productive? Especially since I think in this case its the women folk who are usually seen meansuring heights.. (i know a lot of guys who have married people a foot shorter then they are but am yet to see one desi lady do that).

If you want to be productive raise the issue but have a balanced view or if you cant state that, then say clearly where you stand and why. Otherwise its posted here more for fun then anything else.

Originally posted by Daysee Behna:

Hmcq... Ma bro! Peace! It goes both way. I'm not here to justify or impose that either of the gender are to be blamed for whatever. So lay off that argument, and lets save the energy for something productive
                          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                            miswak aur manjan bhi lay aaon? aur sabun 303? aap toh imli ka bhi shauq rakhtay hain.

Peer ji! Yay zara Huka bhi la dijyay ga! Shaid dhowain ko peenay say zara logon ki nazrain taiz ho jain.Nak aur kan jo bundh hain wo bhi saf ho kay khol jain gay. Hum sub ko bayhud zaroorath hie.

Hain Hayaa.. Huka piO gi! *shoor* *shoor* Jaisi awazain niqal kay hukay say, saray ghum fiqr door ho jain gay.

*yuck* J.k

Life boy wala sabun ziyada mofeed hotha hie Peer ji

Adios!
                            DB

Comment

Originally posted by hmcq:
                              How could blaming the men folk be considered productive? Especially since I think in this case its the women folk who are usually seen meansuring heights.. (i know a lot of guys who have married people a foot shorter then they are but am yet to see one desi lady do that).

If you want to be productive raise the issue but have a balanced view or if you cant state that, then say clearly where you stand and why. Otherwise its posted here more for fun then anything else.

* Ooh SHOOT* u're not getting it are u! Didn't I say, I do not want to start *men VS woman* topic? So then lets not! I'm not complaining about desi folks or whatever. Look at my first post here, its general. I haven't touched anything saying, *U MEN THIS AND THAT* so please don't imply it over and over again. Just a simple qs, it was intented for everyone, not guys specifically HMCQ, HOw short is she anyway? Okay ans that. thx ... and read further in previous relpy, I've asked that how do u overcome dissapointment when one's imagined image shatters after seeing the reality? Why are u bringing up this "woman VS men" thing in again and again. Theek tuo hain ap na? Kisi say bahir larai kar kay shaid ghalath jaga tuo nahi ayay ap? No offence pls.

So Adios!
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X