Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one of Those dayz?!

Salaamz

Guyz..have you ever had one of those days..where you wake in the morning..feeling like crap, and ur late for work/school?

Then you're on the subway stuck between 2 ppl who forgot to take a shower and brush their teeth before they left the house?
    *yuck*

And then while you're sitting at work / school and ur trying to get some work done..when u notice these dark black grease stains on your new pants?! *argh*

Finally..when your first meeting / class of the day starts..you realize you left some of your notes or important materials at home?

Am I going crazy..or is it just ONE OF THOSE DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!

------------------
    "............beauty is life when life unveils her holy face, But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror, But you are eternity and you are the mirror."

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited October 02, 2000).]
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Awwww Hinzz

You too?

*sighz* just one of those days i guess...i was talking to Amber on chat, and *yikesters* i even forgot to say alhamdulillah just started complaining *wry smile* then started laughing cause i was actually complaining for once....and then this computer crashed so i got cut off:-/ And when i came back on, saw ur thread..and couldn't resist complaining

My day..hmm are u sure u want to hear about it?...what was that u said?--'Nope?' *winks* didn't think so

Hmmm...guess its just One of Those days:-/

Comment

Hinna stop whining, it can be alot worse

------------------
      oİş°¨¨°şİo LiFe Is An IllUsIoN aNd ReAliTy iS a FiGmEnT oF tHe iMaGiNaIiOn oİş°¨¨°şİo

Comment

'One of those Dayz' .. I guess i hav em 8 days a week... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif ....!

------------------
        *I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
        *That myth is more potent than history.
        *That dreams are more powerful than facts.
        *That hope always triumphs over experience.
        *That laughter is the only cure for grief.
        *And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Comment

Hinz *hugz* just for u

Give me your help Allah. . . to live this one day

One knot to unravel, one problem to weigh

One path to discover, and choose the right turn

One worry to conquer, one lesson to learn

One moment of gladness to overcome pain

One glimpse of the sunlight, one touch of the rain

No one can see what is coming tomorrow

Nor tell if this hour will bring laughter or sorrow

So I will turn to your love, and with perfect trust say:

'Give me your help, Allah . . . to live this one day'

--Anonymous

*nudges Hinna, come on lets make-believe those sad faces were just us doing headstands*

Comment

Usually Monday mornings for me. Have a great weekend then monday brings alarm clocks at 7 in the morning..and..well basically its a bloody nuisance, and its even worse when you think "I`ll just get the car" and you sit in it and the stupid thing wont start ..and its like ten to nine and you`ve gotta be at work for 9....If I go on I`ll never flamin stop.....Bloody Monday mornings...

Comment

why r mondays always the worse????
              i hate mondays... just feel like staying in bed and never getting out and it gets worse in the winter!!
              and everything goes wrong when u get into work..
              and well i guess it can happen on any "bad" day but mondays always seem the worse to me... i just avoid people till i start feeling a bit civilised!! Thank Allah i dont have any classes in the morning!!

Comment

GQ...ya me too I think today's a continuation of yesterday.....oh well..I guess..itz just one of those WEEKS!!!

soundz like u had a rough day too..and yea I'd love to hear about it..cause I think..once in a while..WHINING is alright....

aawwwwww *hugz* thanx for da poem gq...ur such a sweetie

Mariah...aww...soundz kinda like a crappy mornin to me

cinder..I think itz because we're comin off the weekend..and since a lot of ppl go out or do work or just relax..itz hard to get ur butt outta bed..esp on a cold one hehe
                22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Working...
                X