• Time
  • Show
Clear All

n e guppy from APS Murree??

n e 1 of you from APS Murree??????

------------------
    Just Regards,
    Fido

no sorry, but have a cousin who went there, nice campus.

ahhhhhhh and you just refreshed my memories of Murree , i miss it so much

------------------
    oゥコーィィーコゥo LiFe Is An IllUsIoN aNd ReAliTy iS a FiGmEnT oF tHe iMaGiNaIiOn oゥコーィィーコゥo

Comment

yes mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      i am from aps murree
      i stayed there from 1992 to 1996 i done my metric from there
      i went there when i was 13 from england and then i decided to come back to england again after my metric class,
      hey did u go to aps murree???
      are u a chinarian aswell??
      please let me know
      I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

hey rizwan .......gr8 yaar, is rizwan your real name.....well same session, u must b knowing, shuja khaliq, bisharat, binaras, and .....lots of other......well its gr8 that atlast i found some 1.....from aps murree.....http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hula.gif

------------------
        Just Regards,
        Fido

Comment

yaaar i remember all of them..shuja is in england now and so is banaris ali and his brother basharat ali..
          all of them are in england and i came back to england after my metric aswell..
          what is your full name and which class was u in..
          i used to hang out with shuja khaliq and the rest of them but i dont even meet them in england now ...
          i remember lots of people and the days in aps murree were the best in my life man..
          i remember load sof people like rizwan ashraf .. aqeel tazeem .. zeeshan akbar and loads more
          by the way sir majood khan has died now... he had a heart attack a few months back..
          hey tell me about yyour self!!
          I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

hey dont tell me about sir majood khan!!!!!!!!!!!!really is he dead,?????so sad.he was such a nice person, the glory of aps.

well ok i was in the same calss but may b you dont remember the boy mohsin, and well give it a try, the name lipo.....remember something, can u tell me about aamir ijaz kiany, if u remember him, cousin of shuja may b.....do u know where is he now?????

they were the best days i agree too.....

------------------
            Just Regards,
            Fido

Comment

man i think i remember u ..
              was u a dayscholar???
              anyway i was a boarder..
              and so was amir ijaz kyani
              he is in england now
              and is doing good
              i have his phone number and every thing
              i met him a couple of weeks ago

Comment

yeah i was dayscholar but atleast i was a chinarian,

well can u give me aamir's phone number, or can u mention my name to him whenever u meet him or contact him.may b he remember me.btw what is he doing now a days, pay my rgards to him.i will b thankful to u.

------------------
                Just Regards,
                Fido

Comment

yaar he is doing aeronautical engineering and i am doing chemical engineering

Comment

hey riz did u tell amir about me, if yes what did he said....?

do u remember "10th A" where A stand for girls . do u remember n e thing about hina arshad, faiza,....bla!bla!

do tell me.

------------------
                    Just Regards,
                    Fido

Comment

Working...
                    X