New Voice Chat hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Voice Chat hmmm

Can anyone tell me why we have a new voice chat...how is it better or worse than the old one?

I went there today and I had to introduce myself to "non-guppies"...which kinda sorta sucked big time! I don't know if I feel like welcoming this change....

ciao
    BoSS

From what I hear, Gupshup was experimenting to launch a better and new voice chat...and now the experiment is over.

The old chat is back up! for now.

Comment

Shah saab!
      They were in a misconception that probably u sound "BETTER" in the newer version. But...
      They, perhaps, dunno that its your "DHOAL" like sound box not their sound machine which gotta problem.

I only send u emails on eids, just to remind u that "Aaj nahaaaNaa hai".......
      And thats all u don't know or...... ignore

Cheers,(many more to come)

Kaleem

Comment

I think Admin played a joke on me...Last night when I went there things were back to normal. I got a good beating from haya bibi, gfq and Amber...yeah! pretty normal eh!

KK saab my "dhoal"! hain? I had always thought it was not my voice but my jeans...
        And for nahana on eid! well I can't break the tradition...I have heard they are cutting down the number of eids to one...I wish!

ciao
        BoSS

Comment

boss..you kept saying it was a new voice chat room. and i'm like nope it looks like the same old chatroom to me.. <btw: i thought it was in your head> and you were doing a little to much pretending.. err.. the beating? hmm i think i missed that one.. shall i bring my whip next time? j/k

[This message has been edited by ~Amber~ (edited October 02, 2000).]

Comment

Yo to Da BoSS! *dhol* Or lawn mower?

Oye hoOye! Here's Uncle Piyaz day wee kho pa Niaz day wee! (piyaz ho layin niaz *niyath* achi ho!) Hey, Hey watch vut u're sayin to others u know, about dem Eids and stuff. I've still kept tabs on them nukes, and they might want to fire ur way automatically http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/devil.gif Bari moshkilon say logon ko muslaman honay ki talkeen karthay hain hum guppies, aur ap junab phir say aa kay sub kuch *kharab torab* bo wacha'vay! (kharabab kar dain gay) If this didn't made any sense, nat to wurry, u're not the only one eating circles

Hayaa *ditto* Scary was it? *tehee*
            Okay, Okay, keep that dunda away from me. But ooooooooOOoooo its like..like .... like ..so totally, like u know...very bery tempting not to! *ahem* *ahem* *caugh attack*
            Adios!
            DB

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited October 02, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by BoSS:
              Last night when I went there things were back to normal. I got a good beating from haya bibi, gfq and Amber...yeah! pretty normal eh!

*innocent smile* beating what beating?

*nudges Hayaa* did u hear anything about a beating hayaa? All i hear was this bee bzzzing around, or wait was it a bear?....

Comment

k boss.. now i see the new room.. ya i agree with ya on this one.

Comment

I think the new voice chat is much better
                  boss.I have not seen and ugly faces there.Like i seen into old voice chat.Some body wtih ugly smily face and some body with face of shirt oh damn i dont remember the person name his symbol was a tea shirt
                  also i like the view of new voice chat.

------------------
                  If u'wll call me rose,
                  will i smell like that!
                  FeeAmanAllah Guys

Comment

Working...
                  X