can we live forever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we live forever?

I was just reading some medical scientist's ( David Mckenzie) theory that since all processes in the human body are molecular, when we discover the molecular triggers, reactions, and functioning, we will be able to to control everything, including aging, preventio/elimination of various diseases, hyper healing, and weariness of our internal organs.

What do you think?

I personally think that molecular function process within the human body will be too complicated to ever control (somethings were never meant to controlled), and even in a highly unlikey event that this ever achieved, the social consequences of immortality will be too disastrous to contemplate.

------------------
    oİş°¨¨°şİo LiFe Is An IllUsIoN aNd ReAliTy iS a FiGmEnT oF tHe iMaGiNaIiOn oİş°¨¨°şİo

Yaar.....like even if you controll everything......One day you are going to have an accident and die........most of the people have had almost near death experiences in their short life time.......just by looking at those statistics and probability........a person trying to live for ever...will die in an accident.........maybe when he is 250 years old ........ .........

these are not my comments......some professor at my Univ did a paper on this.......its just a lubbe lubab of that

------------------
    ME ME ME!!!

Hey....can anyone tell me what clinton did with the Cigar???

fuee.tripod.com
    [email protected]
    http://144.132.53.121/recent?0
    picture

Comment

who---me: notice i didnt state "accidents" in the list of controls. I was referring strictly the molecular processes of the human body, not the probability of fatal accidents, which is whole different issue.

btw i would like your comments please
      who---me, not your professors

------------------
      oİş°¨¨°şİo LiFe Is An IllUsIoN aNd ReAliTy iS a FiGmEnT oF tHe iMaGiNaIiOn oİş°¨¨°şİo

Comment

Well http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hoonh.gif
        All m sayin is .. we shudn't b messin up with the nature in the first place.. if we r supposed to die.. we die.. wuts the big deal.. n wuts all that hype about livin forever... i bet it'll b painful ..Like u'll get old.... i mean really old sumday.. won't b able to walk straight, n blah blah ... well then wut? http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/disgust.gif

------------------
        *I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
        *That myth is more potent than history.
        *That dreams are more powerful than facts.
        *That hope always triumphs over experience.
        *That laughter is the only cure for grief.
        *And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Comment

posted by Mystery Girl:

Well
          All m sayin is .. we shudn't b messin up with the nature in the first place.. if we r supposed to die.. we die.. wuts the big deal.. n wuts all that hype about livin forever... i bet it'll b painful ..Like u'll get old.... i mean really old sumday.. won't b able to walk straight, n blah blah ... well then wut?

This medical scientist claimed that you wont age, yet eliminating the phase where you would be an old geezer, you would stay as you are at the time of the treatment.

------------------

Comment

Well!
            You die on the time what Allah has written in "Loh-e-Mahfooz"
            Remember! we will die when Hazrat Izrael (A.S) will take out the soul out of our human body by the order of Allah as said in Quran:
            "kullo nafsin zaaiqatul Maut."

Wama Alaina Illal Balagh!

------------------
            ***Sitaaron Pay Jo Daltay Hain Kamand!***
            Tu Tundi-e-Baad-e-Mukhaalif say na ghabra ay Uqaab
            Yeh tau chaltee hai tujhay OoNcha urRaanay kay liye

Comment

Originally posted by kaka malang:
              ....This medical scientist claimed that you wont age, yet eliminating the phase where you would be an old geezer, you would stay as you are at the time of the treatment.

In that case....http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hoonh.gif i don't blieve in that Stuff!! ...its an intresting thought n e way ! might get borin after a while (living forever i mean) ....

------------------
              *I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
              *That myth is more potent than history.
              *That dreams are more powerful than facts.
              *That hope always triumphs over experience.
              *That laughter is the only cure for grief.
              *And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Comment

God says be and it happens and if he sys die/finish it also happens. can a few crummy scientests really think they can cheat god?
                The creater of the universe. Can they cheat the Death that god says that will befall every human. Any ways if that happens Allah will have another way to call people to him.

Comment

Working...
                X