Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-Moderated 'Fazool Gups' Forum ??

Hello,
    Its the time again to vote for a forum addition. Each time we do this, there have been considerable favor votes. But this time, I am expecting some what tough times.
    Many people (yes, MANY) have asked me to include a non moderated forum, where any one can say anything. No language / politicial / social / moral / ethical / web / personal barriers. Let it out and find out an honest reaction from the crowd who dare and care to go into such forums. I dont expect much traffic in this forum but then again, I may be wrong. But why not let our users express themselves freely? If not at all places, let there be a defined place.
    What do you all think? May be its a good debate topic for the folks meeting in Toronto for the GupShup weekend.
    Also, do you have a better name for this forum? (If its approved).

Azkar Choudhry

[This message has been edited by Azkar Choudhry.]

I know it's good to have freedom of speech but a line has to be drawn somewhere. Having a forum like that can go out of hand and since there is going to be no restrictions it could cause problems. I think we should have a section for people who want freedom of speech but someone should still be watching what's going on inside. and the rules can be little easier on that forum, but still have some rules.

Comment

Oh Pleeeeeze Choudhry Saab....

If people can contribute obnoxious, nauseating posts when there is some measure of censorship, can you imagine what it will be like uncensored??? As it is some people get abusive when they don't like something and given the freedom, they will know no limits. I feel especially bad for the girls/women who become easy targets for sexual harassment of sorts. So please lets keep this place clean.

Anti............................

Comment

You get a person real drunk, then you find out the true face of that person. A non-moderated forum might show the true faces of so called decent and clean participants.
        I'd say JUST DO IT, like the Nike commercial.

Comment

Isn't the new slogan "I Can" for Nike now??

Comment

Every city has kings Cross Street "red light areas" even in pak. So why not on pak.org after all its a social need

Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

Good idea Azkar.
              Let the reality flow....

Comment

i agree with Merro.
                Please let it flow let it flow let it flow.
                There will be some problems but it will be fun i am positive. The true, uncensored thoughts will bubble up on the surface and that willl be fun to read and write.

GOOOOOO Aheadddd plzzzz

Comment

Working...
                X