B's for Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B's for Breakfast

I have metamorphed into a Butterfly because of all those nasty insects that kept bugging me, now I guess I gotta watch out for those bee stings about my Miss Pakistan title. And for those who still think Im ugly. Thank you. You have an Ugly Miss Pakistan to represent you all. And I shall tell the world exactly what you think of me.......I think you are all wrong. I am absolutely HIDEOUS! And I love being soooooooo uglie wiggly woggles.

Are you saying that, you are ugly?

With all the respect, I think, you should have more self-respect.

Comment

I do have self respect and self esteem which is what annoyed some people on Gushupp. They made rude comments about my looks and thought they knew better than the judges. One or two decent people spoke out. It really matters not whether people think Im vain or not. I know Im not. I entered the competition for fun. And I had some.

Comment

Well, I don't know about people at gupshup making fun of you. I am a new member sorry.

Everyone is beautifull in their own way and intellects. We should all not judge anything, except what is before us. But some people never get the point. And they keep going and going with the false suppositions and their own mind-made-theories.

[This message has been edited by The Watcher (edited September 24, 2000).]

Comment

...story of insecure people...andicat....what is your problem now?

Comment

Hi Dollar,
            I have no problem. Take my advice to fix yours. Don't floss with a thong!

Comment

wanting more attention andicat ??
              Just post another pic of yours
              they'll all come flocking....

MS
              http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/devil.gif

------------------
              ~*~* Gizzy Ki Jaano.. *~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Mem Sahib:
                wanting more attention andicat ??
                Just post another pic of yours
                they'll all come flocking....

MS
                http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/devil.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggthumb.gif

Comment

See, now I got to see that picture miss Andicat!
                  Would you be kind enough to post it again please? Thanks.

bye.

Comment

I thnik u were Miss.Pakistan for the year 1900

------------------
                    Na Kabah mai na Be-tullah na dewaroun key sayoun mai, Namaz-e-Haq ada hotien hain Talwaroun key sayoun main

Comment

Now now girls, jealousy won't get you anywhere. I did not post a picture of myself. I merely posted my website address which is http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Screen/7910 and actually I need less attention...but you gals keep seem to give me more than I deserve! Why not boycott this post....then I might just turn invisible. Watcher, put your sunglasses on when you visit. It's technicolour...which a lot of people seem to have a problem with my caramel shade of honey bear. The judges were very competent when they chose me. I choose to do other things now. I can't lose a competition that's already been won and no-one can judge a race that's taken place. Yes the 1900's were a nice time. I am sure I would have won then, also. Thank you for your compliments. Nice to see sisterhood! Now go look at the Beauty tips post. I don't need any.

Comment

Andicat
                        Welcome to GupShup!
                        It would be great to have more Christian Pakistanis participate and know their viewpoints.

Andicat - you R a model, aren't you? Everything looks very Good to me! Come on, ladies - be nice!

On another matter there was this thread posted in the Religious section: Newly Married Couple stoned to death.
                        It's about a christian couple who were stoned to death; I would like to hear your views on this, please! I was unawre that this practise existed in Christianity.

Comment

im sorry i couldn't reply right away becuz
                          my computer got stuck,

and yes u are the prettiest girl on the face of the earth

happy now???

------------------
                          Na Kabah mai na Be-tullah na dewaroun key sayoun mai, Namaz-e-Haq ada hotien hain Talwaroun key sayoun main

Comment

Andicat (A.K.A Handicap) your so pretty, that when the Moon takes a look at you, it runs away and hides behind Mars.

Comment

Do you people think it is morally correct to pass comments on someones looks. Why the hell the moderators don't sensor such posts.
                              We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
                              X