• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feelings

Salam dosto

Have a Kois_Tunn

refering to Mr Faruds thread of meeting guppies,
    have a question,
    what you felt, when you saw first time any guppy in real?

*felt* honay ka moqa abhi aya hi nahi! Uff! Namak tuo na chirko bai!*sniff* Aur jis say mil chuki, us say jan nahi chut rahi! *laholwala* j.k.

Comment

I dunno but everytime I met someone from gupshup I noticed them feeling their wallet to make sure that I did not take it.

My most effortless meeting was with Roman because we had plenty of time to just chill.
      Meeting with Ghalib both times was a bit rushed and the second meeting where I met HMCQ and Eros etc, Oly thing I felt is rushed because there was so much else I was busy handling that weekend.

I felt that people were being themselves, I felt slightly uncomfortable with Barysh because I did not know her that well on gupshup and did not have a common base.

More than anything, I felt that behind these nicks are real people with real opinions and real feelings.

We come here argue, discuss and in some cases fight.. but would we act different if the person was in front of us and not behind some nick?

If the answer is "NO" then I wonder whether the people who put down and ridicule others on the forums are being fake in real life when they are being nice, or that they are fulfilling behavior needs on internet that they can not in real life cuz if they acted in that way in real life they will get punched.

I also felt a strong bond with our gupshup folks and as a result with fellow pakistanis in general i.e. growing up in different environments, different perspectives on life, etc etc we still have so much in common..such a strong foundation to build any friendship upon.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

as far as felings go..

also I am sure what azkar felt back in secondary school when we met. he felt mah kick on his butt

azkar oye send me a pic of yers from school in saudi so I can remember if I infact did beat you up or not.

Roman also felt a lighter wallet after treating me to sabri
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
        X