Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding new forums. OK ? Need help.

Hey guys,
    I been receiving several mails about adding MUSIC and SPORTS forums. Do you think it makes sense? Would this page become over crowded?
    Or are there any other forum suggestions?

Azkar

ps: your comments makes this forum what it is now!

I Wanted so much to talk about this subject
    But I thought, I might be ridiculed.
    I always wanted a place where people can get together
    and discuss, Music, Movies, Or novels that they might be reading.
    Now that the subject is on the move,
    How about it?

I'd love to have a forum where we all can discuss the extracurricular activities!

Thanx!

Comment

azkar

its a good idea. To decrease the overload on the system, why dont u have the strings that have not been updated in 2 weeks deleted rather than monthly.

k
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

hmm Farad. Actually, we dont delete any threads unless the same are offending / out of limits. In a week or so, I am going to add a SEARCH feature here. People will be able to find by search terms. I think it would be nice to find all the treads discussing 'nuclear' topics or 'junoon music' , etc. So, for the same very reason, I dont delete anything. You can set your profile to display topics only from the last day. Look around and you will see lots of features.

:-}

Azkar

Comment

We need a special forum were we can have adult content. I was teling a stori to break the ice, but Muzna erazed most of it. We need secton for unsensered stori and other stuf to.

Comment

hay! azkar i think we should be able to know each others age or at least should have some idea about it like SLAMAN is only 13 years old no one could ever guess that .
            please under stand what iam saying here .

Comment

Don't mind me. Add the Adult forum. I won't go there. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
              X