X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nova, & Yankee

Guys,
    where are you???
    Like, 'haven't seen neither of you on gupshup for a while now.
    Like, at least drop in a line on Gupshup. YOu know?

you can e-mail them if you miss them so much! why write such a personal message for the world??

------------------
    Life is not a midsummer night's dream
    it is a comedy of errors
    so live it as you like it
    When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
    --------------------

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Comment

Perhaps because there is a difference in interacting on Gupshup and communicating on email.

And I second the search....where are you guys?

Comment

it seems like nothing u can say here that ppl wont have problems with .. .. it was a personal msg but bagona bhai/behen had to jump in and let everybody know how much he/she didnt like u posting a personal msg kohal.. ;-) anywayz i have been here.. on and off .. atleast once a day just to see if something interesting is being discussed to which i can add my stupid response to.. .. but all i see is 'why girls are beautiful' and 'why guyz are dumb' kinda threads .. .. so what can i add to this.. only if i say something it will prove the why guyz are dumb point.. ;-) .. so i usually stay put and not say anything.. not so sure if after this long of a reply post u would want me here.. ;-) .. be good and thanx kohal/muzna for caring enuff..

------------------
        Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee:
          it seems like nothing u can say here that ppl wont have problems with .. .. it was a personal msg but bagona bhai/behen had to jump in and let everybody know how much he/she didnt like u posting a personal msg kohal.. ;-)
          That exactly my point, WHY posta personal message for the world??
          I don't think that i intended to start a fight http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

------------------
          Life is not a midsummer night's dream
          it is a comedy of errors
          so live it as you like it
          When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
          --------------------

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Comment

That is a good question! Where is Nova?
            sab khariat hain thoh sahi'n? Is everything a OK?

Comment

Yeah? Is everything okay regarding Nova? Neone got newz on him?

As for Yankee Doodle, it's you know, good to see you again. I mean, good to see that you're at least out here *breathing* if not saying anything. But..hm.......i know what you mean when it comes to how there are a few weird, different (usually annoying) kinda threads posted these days (not all of them! But you can take some lucky guesses as to which ones i'm thinking). Alas, what else to do than just ignore them huh? Or, if you get involved in a thread which is like totally name-calling you, or offending you, , take it as one whole big joke. It's quite all entertaining i tell ya.

Comment

I am not participating that much either but NOVA??? hey guy are you ok? where are you? Please make an appearance here and there just to let us know that you are well and alive.

Waise Naik ji vi ghumm ne.....

Comment

kohal...check your mail.

Comment

Ji ChannMahi, Naik bee ghaib hain.

~Amber~ you Queen of your castle http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/queen.gif Thank you for the letter. *sniff sniff* I must say, you are being very patient by being a messenger for me now & then. But like, you know, i really do appreciate it.

Comment

I miss Jaawan!

------------------
                      if u think, this is over than think again
                      its me against the world baby
                      i have nothing to lose baby.

Comment

kohal..no problem.. glad to be the messenger.... so don't fret..

[This message has been edited by ~Amber~ (edited September 18, 2000).]

Comment

Nova,

Where ever you are:
                          Peace & God Bless!

Comment

yes where ever u are take care
                            I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

yes yankee jee u really have been quiet and so has kashish,
                              is she o.k????
                              kashish jee do reply i havent heard from u for a while...
                              and yankee jee how r things with u?? got ur gulab jamuns yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X